IHSH-62 sz. Med
(fits more like a large) - SOLDReason for selling
• SDA's are cut a little too wide in the leg for my liking.Notes
• Prices include shipping within USA. 50% (i.e.: I pay 50% and you pay 50%) international shipping rates apply for anyone interested in another country.
• Paypal accepted.
• If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me
• Not open to tradesPlease see all photos here
• http://flic.kr/s/aHsjCJ1uKUStudio D' Artisan - D1554 - sz. 30
- $200 (retail - $325)Measurements - Actual
Waist - 15.25
FR - 10.25
RR - 14.5
Thigh - 12.25
Knee - 9
Hem - 8.5
Inseam - 34BiG Site
Purchased from Blue in Green and worn ~2 weeks. No fades apparent, but creases are setting up. Smoke / pet free house. Have not touched water as these had been washed once by SDA. I had 2 roll on these are can be seen in the pictures, however, the denim has not incurred any abrasions that sometimes happens when there is a roll - I don't think they were worn enough for this to happen.
The denim and construction are super nice. Here's a breakdown taken from BiG:
• Natural Indigo Rope Dyed Jeans
• Mid Rise Straight Fit
• One Wash
• 14oz SDA Original Japanese selvage denim
• Rope Dyed with Natural Indigo for deep dark color and designed to fade like a regular indigo denim. Most natural indigo dyed denims are hand dyed which causes the indigo to penetrate the cores of the cotton yarns creating a denim that holds it's color longer and therefore will not show color fading similar to regular indigo rope dyed denims. Rope dying allows for regulating how deep the indigo will penetrate so the cores can be left undyed giving way to color fading. Rope dying requires large amounts of indigo spread out across several vats for mechanized repeating dying and is rarely done with natural indigo. The D1554's combination of rope dying and natural indigo results in a jean that will fade and distress as a regular indigo rope dyed denim would but with the added feature of being dyed with natural indigo.
100% Zimbabwe Cotton
• Front Pocket bags use cotton fabric that was Hand Dyed with Natural Indigo then silk screen printed with SDA logo
Rear Pockets are half-lined with same Hand Dyed Natural Indigo cotton fabric
• Deer skin leather patch
• Triple-needle chain stitch seam construction at center back and yoke seams
• 100% Cotton thread sewing
• Made In Japan