Our super-slim 555 cut made out of 16oz indigo selvedge denim, woven for us in the renowned Shinya mill which is famed for authentically vintage style denims, whilst the jeans are constructed to Iron Heart's high technical standards. Mixing old methods and new techniques is Iron Heart's "vintage style"
- Made in Japan
- Super-slim cut with a medium/high rise
- Designed to fade like denim used to, so expect some vertical fading
- Button fly and hidden rivets
- Twill lined rear pockets
- Belt loops sewn into waistband
- Poly/cotton constructional stitching
- Sanforized and one-washed - no shrinkage to be expected (with reasonably careful washing and drying). The waist will stretch out approximately one inch with wear. All other dimensions that are put under pressure will have a tendency to stretch proportionately to the stretch in the waist
- Model Sam wears tag 32, Giles wears tag 34
- Worn with The Bootery/Wesco® olive burlap "Foot Patrol"
- When selecting your size, please check actual measurements you need. Please measure an existing pair as per the guidelines under the "HOW WE MEASURE" tab above (do not simply go by tag size alone) and compare those with the detailed measurements for this model by clicking the "MEASUREMENTS" tab above
- Need a shorter length? You will be prompted at checkout to order hemming if required
See discussed in Iron Heart Forum
See more images in the Iron Heart gallery