- Western shirt in our lovely wrinkly "shirring"
- Very fine, 5oz 99% cotton/1% polyester mini-herringbone fabric
- Fabric is naturally "scrunched", which also allows some stretch
- One-washed so minimal, if any, shrinkage
- Red bobbin/ thread, light blue needle thread
- Copper snaps with antiqued "bone" inner
- Double needle stitch construction
- Model Sam wears Medium, Giles wears Large
- When selecting your size, please check actual measurements you need. Please measure an existing shirt as per the guidelines under the "HOW WE MEASURE" tab above (do not simply go by tag size alone) and compare those with the detailed measurements for this model by clicking the "MEASUREMENTS" tab above.
» See discussed in Iron Heart Forum