- Indigo dyed, selvedge 10oz flannel
- Blue or green check
- Woven in a tiny house mill, the darker threads are indigo dyed
- Black Iron Heart logo'd Permex snaps
- Felled seams, double chain stitched with red bobbin thread
- Chain stitch run off
- One washed so minimal or no shrinkage to be expected
- Model wears Medium, Giles wears Large
- When selecting your size, please check actual measurements you need. Please measure an existing shirt as per the guidelines under the "HOW WE MEASURE" tab above (do not simply go by tag size alone) and compare those with the detailed measurements for this model by clicking the "MEASUREMENTS" tab above.
- Please note: this original fabric has "skewed" during the weaving process, so the check does not run exactly parallel across the shirts (which you can see in some of the photos). When worn, you'd be hard pushed to notice, but if you are particular about this sort of detail, please do not buy this shirt!
See discussed in Iron Heart Forum
See more images in the Iron Heart gallery