- Lightweight selvedge chambray
- Available in two colours - off-white and red
- Off white cat's eye buttons
- One-washed so minimal, if any, shrinkage
- Off-white bobbin thread
- Double and triple needle stitch construction. Sewn in the style of a 1940s work shirt.
- Chain-stitch run off at side seams
- Model Patrick wears X Small - Giles wears Large
- When selecting your size, please check actual measurements you need. Please measure an existing shirt as per the guidelines under the "HOW WE MEASURE" tab above (do not simply go by tag size alone) and compare those with the detailed measurements for this model by clicking the "MEASUREMENTS" tab above.
See discussed in Iron Heart Forum
See more images in the Iron Heart gallery