Hi, Guest

Author Topic: The Iron Heart Outlet  (Read 35100 times)

Offline Paul9221

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
Re: The Iron Heart Outlet
« Reply #210 on: September 23, 2019, 04:12:28 pm »
a lot of goodies in the outlet at the moment, need 2 show a little restraint and wait for the items from the new season 2 debut, but man I am sooo tempted. . .
I JUST picked up some 888 UHR YA that will be arriving today. Here I am unable to find an 888s in my size meanwhile my size in the UHR is just sitting on the shelf at like half off!
Blanket-line all the things!!!

Offline Chap

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 23, 2019, 04:37:10 pm »
a lot of goodies in the outlet at the moment, need 2 show a little restraint and wait for the items from the new season 2 debut, but man I am sooo tempted. . .

Thanks for this reminder... picked up a pair of Wesco Build-3. Certainly a bargain. 
God has blessed you richly, so get down on your knees and thank him. Don’t forget the less fortunate or God will personally kick your ass. I’d love to do it for him, but I can’t be everywhere. Willie Nelson

Offline Madame Buttonfly

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 28, 2019, 02:00:43 pm »
OUTLET NEWS

With colder weather setting in, our remaining stock of Astis gloves and mitts has been added to the Outlet today (G and I are very upset these didn't sell as well as hoped, we love 'em - anyway, nothing ventured nothing gained).  So for those of you who are looking forward to snowy days (and nights) - skiing, snowboarding or simply building a (politically correct) snowperson in the garden, do take a look at these super-special gloves and mittens.

In addition, Obbi Good Label and Faith have discontinued some of their product lines, so a number of wallets, coin holders and other accessories have been added to the Outlet.

Happy bargain hunting!
AKA Mrs G AKA Blanket Gollum

Offline louisbosco

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 28, 2019, 02:14:13 pm »
hahah i see the influence piers morgan has..  :P :P
"Loyalty is a two way street. If i'm asking for it from you, then you're getting it from me."
- Harvey Specter

Offline bryaneidins70

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 09, 2019, 12:03:48 pm »
Are Outlet store items returnable for a different size?

Im looking at a pair of Astis gloves but not sure on the sizing even though i've measured my hands.
"Good news boppers, the big alert has been called off, turns out that the early reports were wrong, all wrong. Now for that group out there that had such a hard time getting home, sorry about that, I guess the only thing we can do is play you a song"

Offline Madame Buttonfly

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 15, 2019, 04:03:19 pm »
I've just added some Chup socks to the Outlet - if you have big feet, you're in luck (they are almost all size L) ;D
AKA Mrs G AKA Blanket Gollum

Offline BloodnThunder

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
    • Preferential Treatment
« Reply #216 on: November 15, 2019, 10:47:51 pm »
This is one of the few times I wish my feet were bigger.

Offline Anesthetist

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 16, 2019, 01:19:58 am »
My wife wishes my feet were bigger.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk