Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Iron Heart Kids  (Read 772 times)

Offline neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
Re: Iron Heart Kids
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2017, 02:24:37 PM »
Sent a screenshot of the pic to my 14 year old, 13 year old, 9 year old and wife. The 14-year old replied "Oh shit! Awesome", the 13-year old replied with a simple "Awesome", the wife just wrote "Oh shit".

Offline Graeme

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2017, 02:37:51 PM »
@neph93 given your enormous brood, the Iron Heart Kids collection could prove extremely expensive! :D

Offline gaseousclay

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2017, 02:43:33 PM »
I know and understand, but you have no idea how often we get asked for kids stuff........

I believe it. Do most of those requests come from customers in Japan? Again, I love the idea but from personal experience i've found it incredibly difficult getting my 4 yo to wear anything I like. I once bought him a cheap jean jacket from the thrift store and he loudly proclaimed how me he hated it, but, he's still a toddler so that's probably why. My guess is that older kids in the 6-12 age range wouldn't be as fussy about their clothing but once they hit 13 and above they start becoming more brand aware, especially if the parents are into it.
WTB:
IHSH-129 size L (blue and green)
IHSH-107 red size L
IHSH-37 blue/orange L or XL depending on fit
IHSH-86 green size XL
633S-OD size 33

Online Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2017, 02:51:37 PM »
I know and understand, but you have no idea how often we get asked for kids stuff........

Do most of those requests come from customers in Japan?

Not to me.  And I was specifically talking requests into IHUK.  I've talked to Haraki about doing kids stuff but never in a "we must do it", insistent sort of way, so I am guessing he gets loads of requests from his Japanese customers too....
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline Dion

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2017, 02:56:57 PM »
Judging from all the Japanese riders who visit the IH shops with their kids (as shown in numerous IH blogs) it's a brilliant idea.

Offline neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2017, 03:14:20 PM »
@neph93 given your enormous brood, the Iron Heart Kids collection could prove extremely expensive! :D
I've given this some thought and the two oldest boys will be able to use my current gear in about three years. But if I buy stuff for my 2 year old he can hand it down to the little(est) man after some wear. So just rather expensive as opposed to rather, bloody expensive.

Offline Dstauffer

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2017, 04:10:36 PM »
Fecking LOVING THIS!

Hoping some kids 21oz denim jeans may be in the works too at some point. I loved seeing @Megatron1505 's lil' dude rocking his IH denim.

This guy is already excited about breaking in some real denim!

"IMG_5150.JPG"
Wear in good health.

Offline Megatron1505

• Mod Squad
  • HC-IH-01 HWB-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2017, 04:37:32 PM »
Unfortunately my offspring has reached the age where he wears nothing but sports wear.....hopefully this will pass soon.

Love the idea of IH Kids, definitely want to try Tommy out in a smaller heavy flannel this winter.
Made in England, clothed in Japan, fed in America and drunk in Belgium !

Offline Chris

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2017, 05:34:30 PM »
We knew Tommy was going to start dressing like a chav eventually.  You must be so proud...

Offline spitfiredealer

• 啓蒙家
  • The Juice was worth the squeeze
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2017, 09:45:28 PM »
Oh man i can't wait to see some
Kids jeans come out. Ethan has destroyed his warehouse raws I bought him. Because I bought them big he has worn them for a year. So G put me down for some
Mini 634's.

Offline spitfiredealer

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2017, 09:48:22 PM »
One thing the Mrs has just asked me,
Will the jeans have adjustable elastic in the waist's? Makes dropping big bucks on kids clothes much more bearable. Because he will fit in them for a year or more.

Offline hajduk

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2017, 09:58:23 PM »
You will do need a serious elastic! A heavy one!!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
"Ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have" James Baldwin.

Online Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2017, 10:17:18 PM »
One thing the Mrs has just asked me,
Will the jeans have adjustable elastic in the waist's? Makes dropping big bucks on kids clothes much more bearable. Because he will fit in them for a year or more.
Who mentioned jeans?
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline spitfiredealer

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2017, 10:50:20 PM »
Surely if you are doing jackets you gotta do jeans!?

Offline Anesthetist

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2017, 02:19:26 AM »
 I think a jacket is a more versatile buy. We have had my 7 year old in the same NorthFace shell for 3 years now with another year to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HC-IH-12/ MBB