Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Freewheelers and Co.  (Read 34086 times)

Offline Chris

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
Re: Freewheelers and Co.
« Reply #195 on: November 19, 2018, 04:29:28 am »
I have a couple of Neal Cassady shirts.  I think they're a size Large, and I'm normally an XL in Iron Heart.  Unfortunately I'm out of town right now.  I'll check when I get home on Friday, if that isn't too late.

Offline cardiel

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: November 19, 2018, 01:09:18 pm »
I have a couple of Neal Cassady shirts.  I think they're a size Large, and I'm normally an XL in Iron Heart.  Unfortunately I'm out of town right now.  I'll check when I get home on Friday, if that isn't too late.

thanks, I'de appreciate that! 

Offline Chris

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 26, 2018, 03:25:48 am »
Took me a couple of days to get back to this one.  Turns out the labels on both shirts are completely faded out, so I can't be 100% certain on the size.  I am pretty sure they're Large, though.  As I said, I'm pretty consistently an XL in Iron Heart shirts.

Fit on both is slim-ish, a bit more so than Iron Heart, even the westerns.  Construction quality is very good, as is the fabric.  My only minimal quibble is that the buttons are a bit flimsy feeling.  Perfectly functional, and I've had no problems with them at all, but they feel underwhelming.

Offline cardiel

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 22, 2019, 04:42:11 pm »
Didn't end up ordering the Neal Cassidy shirt - but the good news is I just pulled the trigger on a Freewheelers deck jacket.......not from Japan, but in good used condition off Ebay........fingers crossed the damn thing fits!  Of course its summer here, but I just couldn't help myself.  It mean my just too small RMC deck jacket will be offered for sale soon. 

Anybody have any experience with Freewheelers deck jackets?  The one I have ordered is a civilian model with D pockets and wool collar. 

Offline den1mhead

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 09, 2020, 10:01:32 pm »
Freewheelers Journeyman Work Coat Shinki Horsehide Tatanka Brown size 42 - @alexs  ;)

"IMG-20200509-WA0030.jpg"
"IMG-20200509-WA0028.jpg"