Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Where does everyone live?  (Read 275291 times)

Offline Bfd70

• The Unwoven
    • View Profile
Re: Where does everyone live?
« Reply #2640 on: Yesterday at 12:50:29 pm »
I just saw this thread and opened it because I saw @denimhead had posted and have been curious for some time where all his great photos were taken.
I myself am in Chicago. Always have been but someday may head to a place that doesn’t get so cold. It was however the cold that brought me to IH about 2 or so years ago. I was looking for some heavy denim to help me through the winters. Here I am, 2 years later, 6 shirts, 3 pants, 1 jacket, 1 pair boots and a hearty dose of enjoyment. Thanks all.

Offline ricardodarmali

• Raw and Unwashed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2641 on: Yesterday at 03:10:26 pm »
Hi everyone,

New kid on the block, have just got myself a pair of IH 666 XHS and planning to wear it out in Jakarta where I live :-\

"Jakarta, Indonesia.jpeg"

Image courtesy of Google
IH-666-XHS

Online neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2642 on: Yesterday at 03:17:02 pm »
Welcome @ricardodarmali Looking forward to seeing your XHS and maybe a bit of Jakarta also.

@Bfd70  thanks for the belated write up. I have a very dear sister in law from Chicago and would very much like to visit one day.

Offline ricardodarmali

• Raw and Unwashed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2643 on: Yesterday at 03:42:20 pm »
Thank you @neph93! Looking forward to my denim looks awesome like yours (long way to go...), and yeah def will share a bit of Jakarta along the way.
IH-666-XHS

Offline Bfd70

• The Unwoven
    • View Profile
« Reply #2644 on: Yesterday at 05:01:14 pm »
Welcome @ricardodarmali Looking forward to seeing your XHS and maybe a bit of Jakarta also.

@Bfd70  thanks for the belated write up. I have a very dear sister in law from Chicago and would very much like to visit one day.

May thru Oct it’s a tough town to beat.