Hi, Guest

Author Topic: There's no Such Thing as a Stupid Question  (Read 128175 times)

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
Re: There's no Such Thing as a Stupid Question
« Reply #780 on: June 15, 2021, 02:41:28 pm »
The 21oz indigo selvedge is super breathable, fine for all year round in the UK. 
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Online Oaktavia

• 啓蒙家
  • Steady fadin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: June 15, 2021, 03:05:20 pm »
Is there a page for this particular shirt on here?

https://www.selfedge.com/t-shirts/iron-heart?product_id=2122
Instagram- _sleepywizard_

Offline neph93

• Mod Squad
  • I am not a complete twat though...
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: June 15, 2021, 03:28:37 pm »
Is there a page for this particular shirt on here?

https://www.selfedge.com/t-shirts/iron-heart?product_id=2122
It’s either very new or quite an old one. The summer releases of printed tees have been by order only for the last few years so not all have their own pages. If you search for “summer printed tee” or something like that you may be able to track down its lot number.
Get ahead, go figure, go ahead and pull the trigger,
Everything under the gun.

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: June 15, 2021, 03:29:43 pm »
Probably not.  We do so many of them in so many different colours, we simply can't take them all/create threads for them.  I don't even know what the model number is......Sorry
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Online Oaktavia

• 啓蒙家
  • Steady fadin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: June 15, 2021, 03:39:23 pm »
Probably not.  We do so many of them in so many different colours, we simply can't take them all/create threads for them.  I don't even know what the model number is......Sorry

I was wondering about a model number as well...did not see one on the SE website. It would be cool if maybe we could make a post topic that features all printed t-shirts. Is there one like that that exists or no?

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: June 15, 2021, 04:11:51 pm »
Like yeah, if you've got a few months.  Even Haraki does not know what he's done....

Offline neph93

• Mod Squad
  • I am not a complete twat though...
    • View Profile
There's no Such Thing as a Stupid Question
« Reply #786 on: June 15, 2021, 04:12:02 pm »

I was wondering about a model number as well...did not see one on the SE website. It would be cool if maybe we could make a post topic that features all printed t-shirts. Is there one like that that exists or no?
There is not, but as a group effort it would be fun. Everyone can take pics of the tees’s they own, supplying lot numbers where known. We can copy post from/link to, the existing tee threads, and build an informal, gloriously chaotic, woefully incomplete, catalogue. I love it.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 04:13:49 pm by neph93 »
Get ahead, go figure, go ahead and pull the trigger,
Everything under the gun.

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: June 15, 2021, 04:22:00 pm »
Brilliant, over to you guys.  We will do all we can to help, but I am serious when I say that H does not know what he's done.

Offline Bill C

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: June 15, 2021, 05:05:17 pm »
@neph93 , @LewisStonehouse - thanks both, much appreciated!

Offline Bill C

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: June 15, 2021, 05:06:59 pm »
@neph93 , @LewisStonehouse - thanks both, much appreciated!

.. and thanks @Giles !

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: June 15, 2021, 05:09:24 pm »
That's what I'm paid to do.  The others deserve the thanks, not me.  But thanks......

Online Oaktavia

• 啓蒙家
  • Steady fadin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: June 15, 2021, 05:35:58 pm »

There is not, but as a group effort it would be fun. Everyone can take pics of the tees’s they own, supplying lot numbers where known. We can copy post from/link to, the existing tee threads, and build an informal, gloriously chaotic, woefully incomplete, catalogue. I love it.

Haha well thought out response, Reuben. I have recently purchased a few IH t-shirts and I would like to add those to this sort of thread...now what should we call it? "Random Printed T-shirts"? "Show us your printed tees"? ...

Offline BULLITT BEE

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: June 26, 2021, 10:58:08 am »
I've been experiencing lately, that I don't get e-mail notifications for all the thread I'm subscribed to.  Seems to be random which threads I'm subscribed to that I get notifications.

Has anything changed in that regards or is a fault of some sorts?

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: June 26, 2021, 04:05:55 pm »
Noy that I know of I am afraid, but I don't do subscribes.  We'll try and find out....

Offline BULLITT BEE

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: June 26, 2021, 04:09:19 pm »
Thanks G!