Hi, Guest

Author Topic: WHat's your favorite XHS Color?  (Read 1040 times)

Offline endo

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
    • Instagram 'travellang'
Re: WHat's your favorite XHS Color?
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2022, 06:08:58 am »
Can't beat the classic indigo for me

My personal opinion is that the ib looks amazing once faded, but I don’t like how the jeans look when brand new.

both, could not decide, it does need some effort to get your personal faded jeans, but it's easier with the classic indigo

Offline the246guy

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2022, 06:55:33 am »
For my it is XHSiB as this is my current pair. I was wearing the XHS over the last 8 months and I find XHSiB more interesting than the XHS.
IH-555N | IH-666S-21 | IH-777D | IH-666 XHS | IHG-035 | IHB-06 | IH-721-KHA
IHSH-251 | IHSH-07 | IHSH-246 * 2

Offline Ghost-Cut

• The Unwoven
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2022, 12:56:01 pm »
I absolutely adore the Indigo/Black. But the BB is close behind. The 666XHS BB is my best fitting pair. It was tailored to me, or seems to be so. Something special about that XHS when you step into them and button them up. Thank you for that, Iron Heart
The eye of Yin's severity rewards understanding

Online Oaktavia

• 啓蒙家
  • Steady fadin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2022, 01:16:40 pm »
But the BB is close behind. The 666XHS BB is my best fitting pair. It was tailored to me, or seems to be so.

This should not be understated...the BB is amazing fabric. And like yours, mine is by far my best fitting pair. My cut is different but phew lordy they fit absolutely perfect. The fades are beautiful with the BB too. I think IH would do everyone some good to relaunch this particular XHS.
Instagram- _sleepywizard_