Hi, Guest

Author Topic: IH-633SII - Self Edge x Iron Heart 18oz Indigo/Indigo Selvedge Straight Tapered  (Read 14173 times)

Offline jvicente86

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
Hues of blue really starting to pop out after about 60 days of wear. These will be semi-retired for a bit so I can break in my 888-NT.

"B964908E-532E-4DD2-A501-58FFCDF56C87.jpeg"

Offline Matty123

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
Just nabbed a used pair of these on eBay for 85 bucks. They are in great shape. Will
Lost pics later. I like the fit.

Offline joephoto

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
Thats a great find! I just ordered a pair from SE. @Appfaff tempted me with his 18oz version. The measurements seem perfect as I can't really do a 666 cut. I might even go for the OD version as well.
Ohhhhhh that constitutional stitching!

Offline Appfaff

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
I’m sure you will Love then @joephoto - I’d love the ODs as well, but alas... not enough legs lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline joephoto

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
I think I will. The measurements are very 888 esque, i.e. good thighs with a taper. It's just that bottom opening sometimes is too narrow. But I think the OD's are on deck... I might just be a bit more patient to see the measurements on the 888 version and compare.

Offline Matty123

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
You’re gonna love these. Slightly smaller rise than the 888NT.

Offline joephoto

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
You’re gonna love these. Slightly smaller rise than the 888NT.

I can't believe I missed these... or never bothered to look at the measurements. I can't wait! I need more legs.

Offline Matty123

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
Well I meant the cut. No necessarily the II

Offline tailoredfamcam

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile

I can't believe I missed these... or never bothered to look at the measurements. I can't wait! I need more legs.

I lucked out and found a pair of the 18oz overdyed in a 40 waist on eBay for a reasonable price.  They fit great.  The cut is definitely a winner.