Hi, Guest

Author Topic: New ideas for UHFs  (Read 19403 times)

Offline Filthy

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
Re: New ideas for UHFs
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2017, 08:01:14 pm »
Thanks guys. That is just a plaid making app on my phone. I'd have to buy it to make something non-tartan. But I'd love it if G would make a uhf in those colors because it has brown and black so it goes with anything.

Offline UnTucked

• Mod Squad
  • UnTucked Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2017, 08:07:19 pm »
Thanks guys. That is just a plaid making app on my phone. I'd have to buy it to make something non-tartan. But I'd love it if G would make a uhf in those colors because it has brown and black so it goes with anything.
What app is it? Android or iOS? I could get lost in something like that for days!
In search of:
IHJ-30, med.
IHV-03, med.

Offline browniemcghee

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2017, 08:09:51 pm »
I really like the purple, Sam.  I think purple or a darker burgundy would look good with charcoal checks instead of cream.  Dark burgundy (considerably darker than the 156 I have and love) and charcoal (not as dark as the charcoal 156) would be awesome and different.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Offline manufc10

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2017, 08:13:33 pm »
I really like the purple, Sam.  I think purple or a darker burgundy would look good with charcoal checks instead of cream.  Dark burgundy (considerably darker than the 156 I have and love) and charcoal (not as dark as the charcoal 156) would be awesome and different.

Totally agree with this.  Would look much better with charcoal instead of the cream.

Offline manufc10

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2017, 08:13:57 pm »
What app is it? Android or iOS? I could get lost in something like that for days!

Seriously!

Offline UnTucked

• Mod Squad
  • UnTucked Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2017, 08:15:14 pm »

Totally agree with this.  Would look much better with charcoal instead of the cream.
+1
In search of:
IHJ-30, med.
IHV-03, med.

Offline motojobobo

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2017, 09:26:53 pm »

@browniemcghee reading what you and others here describe and propose baffles me; I have to see an example of these combinations to realize whether I like them or not. Can't seem to do it in my mind, in the abstract...all the more reason to hang around this thread I suppose! Cheers to all of you with the power and keep coming up with those wonderful UHFs.
The journey is the objective.

Offline UnTucked

• Mod Squad
  • UnTucked Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2017, 10:07:39 pm »
NIGHTWATCH.....
In search of:
IHJ-30, med.
IHV-03, med.

Offline tailoredfamcam

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 10, 2017, 01:30:14 am »
Maybe something along the lines of the colorway of the green IHSH-86.  That's one of the shirts I'm bummed I missed. 

Offline manufc10

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 10, 2017, 03:24:24 am »
NIGHTWATCH.....

Do you mean Blackwatch?  I've suggested a blackwatch UHF like 3 times by now.  I would love to see an IH version of a blackwatch.

Offline Broark

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 10, 2017, 03:28:06 am »
I’d love to see more flannels with a similar plaid to the SE Dark Rider.
Not necessarily the pocket design, just the plaid pattern.
That one was a bit before my time, but still a grail item of mine.

Offline UnTucked

• Mod Squad
  • UnTucked Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 10, 2017, 06:16:35 am »
NIGHTWATCH.....

Do you mean Blackwatch?  I've suggested a blackwatch UHF like 3 times by now.  I would love to see an IH version of a blackwatch.
Yup, lol...

Less beer when posting today, I promise!
In search of:
IHJ-30, med.
IHV-03, med.

Offline Filthy

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 10, 2017, 12:50:21 pm »

Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.raullirola.tartan7.free

Offline Appfaff

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 10, 2017, 01:31:26 pm »
I’d love to see more flannels with a similar plaid to the SE Dark Rider.
Not necessarily the pocket design, just the plaid pattern.
That one was a bit before my time, but still a grail item of mine.

Horizontal plaid is defiantly a favorite of mine - changes the whole look for the garment for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline tvenuto

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 10, 2017, 03:30:51 pm »

They've already done this, which is pretty close. https://www.ironheart.co.uk/extinct/ihsh-102.html
I put on my pants the same way you do, I just put on better pants.