See product in shop
Hi, Guest

Author Topic: IHT-1610L - 6.5oz Loopwheel Crew Neck T-Shirt with longer body - Black or Olive  (Read 4169 times)

Online Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
We're not sure of timings yet, but Haraki has just agreed to re-run the Olive and the Black.

And, we are also making White, Light Grey and Navy.....
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline cityofdelusion

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
Any chance the sleeve length and opening will be modified this time?

Online Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline cityofdelusion

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile

Offline Peterpiper

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
Fantastic news for the additional colours.

Offline harleysteen

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile
These finally came out of the package.  The XL is just a bit bigger/looser than I would have expected. Maybe quarantine is wasting me away...
has any one run these through a wash and dry and gotten a little bit of tightening up?
Thanks!

Offline neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
I’ve washed mine on a normal temp a number of times. No shrinkage to mention.  Higher temps may well get results though.

Offline Alex_24

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
In my experience, washing up to 40 degrees Celsius and hanging to dry will not change the size at all.

However, a run through the dryer will shrink them in all dimensions, including the length. This I discovered by one of mine being thrown in the dryer by accident. There’s a reason why the washing instructions label has the dryer machine picture crossed-through. Not recommended, but if you want to shrink them, the machine dryer will shrink them.

Personally, I would NOT wash them over 40 degrees Celsius... too difficult to say how much they would shrink if you did.

If you do decide to dry them in the machine, go with very low heat first and take them out still damp to see if that gives the right amount of shrink...

...or just enjoy the roomier, breezier fit
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 09:33:59 pm by Alex_24 »

Offline GC

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
Waiting patiently for these to come back in L, tre excited about the new colour additions... ??? ??? ???
Insta @eaudepetroleum

Online Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
In the interim take a look at these too.....

https://www.sondersupplies.com/collections/utilitees

Good weight and great cut....

Offline harleysteen

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile
In my experience, washing up to 40 degrees Celsius and hanging to dry will not change the size at all.

However, a run through the dryer will shrink them in all dimensions, including the length. This I discovered by one of mine being thrown in the dryer by accident. There’s a reason why the washing instructions label has the dryer machine picture crossed-through. Not recommended, but if you want to shrink them, the machine dryer will shrink them.

Personally, I would NOT wash them over 40 degrees Celsius... too difficult to say how much they would shrink if you did.

If you do decide to dry them in the machine, go with very low heat first and take them out still damp to see if that gives the right amount of shrink...

...or just enjoy the roomier, breezier fit
Thanks!! This is the kinda reply I was looking for.  I will try a low heat dry to see what happens. I have 2 XLs so it will be interesting to only wash and dry one of them. I'll keep you posted.

Offline Alex

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
RESTOCK ON THESE IN THE FALL

RESTOCK ON THE NORMAL BODIES IMMINENT