Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Show us your sneakers  (Read 10825 times)

Offline Appfaff

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
Re: Show us your sneakers
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2021, 07:59:42 pm »
I love Hokas @Giles - I have a pair I run in (on the rare occasion I actually run lol) and a pair I kinda chill in. I really like those hiking versions you have and they probably look awesome with a tapered jean! @Matt was rocking some Hokas during his Airstream adventure that looked just amazing with his UHRs. Bodega and a few other boutiques do some monochrome versions of their staple Bondi and others that are pretty cool and on trend now.

I finally threw the KJ 70s on with some jeans for more than a trial and I am happy to say, they are actually WAY less loud with jeans on, and I love the chunkier profile with my 777s. And @housekeys - they are 10x as comfortable as standard 70s, so you are in for a treat!

"IMG_2053.jpeg"

"IMG_2051.jpeg"

« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 08:03:02 pm by Appfaff »

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2021, 08:04:35 pm »
That is a GREAT look.  Props.

@Madame Buttonfly has a bunch of Hoka's - she absolutely loves them....

Tomorrow, I will do a proper walk in mine. 

Destination here.......

"chapmans_cove_cliffs.jpeg"
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline housekeys

• The Unwoven
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 16, 2021, 08:17:21 pm »
"No clue what to wear them with", he says.  :D

@Appfaff, I believe you pulled them off rather cleanly! Real sharp my friend!   ;D

Great photos too (thanks for those, because I was already trying to think of what denim to wear with them).

Definitely look a lot more versatile than what I had assumed, perfect!

@jordanscollected Yeah, I haven't been able to pull the trigger on a pair of denim sneakers. I wear enough denim as it is, don't think I can pull it off. But the asics look spot on!