See product in shop
Hi, Guest

Author Topic: IH-526Lod - 19oz Left-Hand Twill Selvedge Denim Type III - Overdyed Indigo  (Read 67448 times)

Offline Paul9221

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
I'm sure you have fewer type IIIs than Neph has vests ;)
Blanket-line all the things!!!

Offline neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
I'm sure you have fewer type IIIs than Neph has vests ;)
I know I have three type III vests... I should count my vests really. Or we could run a sweepstake on the forum and have people guess

Offline Wlemon

• Iron Heart Deity
  • Iwas born lost and take no pleasure in being found
    • View Profile
I got a little type 3 crazy, but I blame Iron Heart for that. Before getting into the brand, I didn't have any. My first was the duck, actually, and that started the, um, collection (addiction?). From there, I got the 21oz, then corduroy (brown/indigo), whipcord, and now this one. I love them all and they are very versitle. I have a feeling this is going to be the best of the lot, though. However, as I say that, it does feel like picking your favorite kid.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 04:50:05 am by Wlemon »

Offline Plymouth58

• Raw and Unwashed
    • View Profile
I got a little type 3 crazy, but I blame Iron Heart for that. Before getting into the brand, I didn't have any. My first was the duck, actually, and that started the, um, collection (addiction?). From there, I got the 21oz, then corduroy (brown/indigo), whipcord, and now this one. I love them all and they are very versitle. I have a feeling this is going to be the best of the lot, though. However, as I say that, it does feel like picking your favorite kid.

I had quite a collection of truckers and riders before I got into IH.
When I bought my first 21oz I thought this would be the ultimate type iii to end collecting.
Five IH type iii’s and a vest later I think I failed... :-D

Offline Kasi

• 啓蒙家
  • Anonymous
    • View Profile
Well brought the overdyed vest the other day now this, hope I can make this work...  ::) arriving tomorrow

Offline Jett129

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
In my opinion the coolest jean jacket of any Type ever made. Saddened me greatly to sell mine,but you don’t by Iron Heart as closet jewelry. If you’re not wearing it find someone who will,which I did.

Offline HeavyGenes

• Iron Heart Deity
  • Husky
    • View Profile
In my opinion the coolest jean jacket of any Type ever made. Saddened me greatly to sell mine,but you don’t by Iron Heart as closet jewelry. If you’re not wearing it find someone who will,which I did.
Yes you did. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheers! 

Offline Jett129

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
I look forward to living,vicariously, through you.

Offline Kasi

• 啓蒙家
  • Anonymous
    • View Profile
@Jett129
I did that with raw version 1, let somebody’s else wear it, it gone to Australia..

Offline Jett129

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
Can’t wait to see it on you. If it looks  anywhere near as good as the OD vest you’re gonna crush it with the fades.

Offline Kasi

• 啓蒙家
  • Anonymous
    • View Profile
Keep you posted tomorrow  ;)

Offline Mni

• The Unwoven
    • View Profile
Had to snag one of these ones too. To AMAZING to miss out on.

Offline Kasi

• 啓蒙家
  • Anonymous
    • View Profile
Large size didn’t work for me, my lacks are too big.. exchange it to a GAH pendant.  I have the CPO and vest on overdyed.

Offline Jett129

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
Bummer,Looking forward to the CPO in this OD denim. Maybe that will work for me.

Offline AdamJ

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
too much time in the gym @Kasi 💪🏼
The devil is in the detail..