See product in shop
Hi, Guest

Author Topic: IHB-08 - Heavy Duty "Tochigi" Leather Belt with Nickel Plated Garrison Buckle  (Read 2021 times)

Offline JCMx800

• 見習いボス
  • Winterlandschaft
    • View Profile
Re: IHB-08 - Heavy Duty "Tochigi" Leather Belt with Nickel Plated Garrison Buckle
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2018, 09:07:14 pm »
Looks great with the IHSH-50!
"30B47C72-A08B-4D72-BA79-9291F37F9126.jpeg"

Offline Dion

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
Today I've noticed that my belt is missing one screw :'(. Damn, it did come undone unnoticeably and got lost. @Alex @Giles do you have any left? I'd need two screws and two of those small parts the screws are being screwed into (sorry, dunno what they're called) so I can have a replacement and a spare one for the future.

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
we have them here
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline Dion

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
Nice to hear, should I drop a message with my next order then?

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
Yep.....
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline Dion

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
Great! And done.

Offline Dion

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
Since mine is already half-dismantled and also felt pretty dry I gave it the complete Obenauf's Leather Oil treatment and it became amazingly soft and supple. Note that this is the brown version which looks almost black now.

"20181008_142954.jpg"

Offline tvenuto

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
Obenaufs is good stuff. In my experience it lightens a bit after a while but not back to the original color. I’ve used it on all my (non-boot) leather stuff for years.