Hi, Guest

Author Topic: SHIPPING  (Read 71626 times)

Offline louisbosco

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
Re: SHIPPING
« Reply #465 on: August 16, 2018, 09:07:25 am »
We started to use FedEx as they guarantee next working day anywhere in the States. We can manually take signature requirements off, so I am sure they would then leave it at your door - obviously this is down to you in trusting your neighbours...!

how's this with rest of the world (Perth/ Australia)? i stuck with UPS as they've been proven good but i recently saw the new fedex with my current orders and wonder how they might perform..
"Loyalty is a two way street. If i'm asking for it from you, then you're getting it from me."
- Harvey Specter

Offline Alex

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: August 16, 2018, 09:16:42 am »
Let us know when you try it out  :)

Offline louisbosco

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: August 16, 2018, 06:01:32 pm »
i hope i get the chance to. was gonna do it for the green UHF but decided not to.

the next item on my list is the ombre and i'll probably leave that in the uk to pick it up when i'm there..  :-[
"Loyalty is a two way street. If i'm asking for it from you, then you're getting it from me."
- Harvey Specter

Offline boombasstic

• Raw and Unwashed
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: August 22, 2018, 10:33:28 am »
hi,
I would like to know if there are customs fees for a shipment to France?  ::)

Offline Alex

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: August 22, 2018, 10:39:26 am »
hi,

No, you will not be charged customs

Offline Dion

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: August 25, 2019, 11:55:24 am »
I'd like to use the UPS return option from the shop. Do I receive the shipping label instantly or do you guys have to process it first? My package (length x width x height ~ 48 x 36 x 12 cm] is already packed or do I have to consider certain dimensions?

Offline Chô7

• Raw and Unwashed
  • Telecoms student
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: August 25, 2019, 12:04:39 pm »
hi,

Hey boombasstic, if you are ordering within EU, there are no extra customs fees

Online Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: August 25, 2019, 12:08:35 pm »
We process it.  Should we reword this bullet, we tried to make it as clear as possible?

"We will process the return shipment within 1 working day (Monday to Friday) and you will subsequently receive an email from UPS with link to print shipping label and further instructions"

Within reason, dimensions are fine, but especially if you are shipping from outside EU (though, I know you are not), please don't waste internal space.  All couriers charge the higher of actual weight or "dimensional weight":

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimensional_weight
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline Dion

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: August 25, 2019, 12:20:08 pm »
Okay, thanks. I just read it the way you will process the returned package within one working day and one receives the label subsequently after ordering (=immediately). That's why I've asked. If you do decide to reword then maybe something along the line of

"We will process the return shipment request/order within 1 working day (Monday to Friday) and you will subsequently receive an email from UPS with a ink to print return shipping label and further instructions"
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 12:22:17 pm by Dion »

Online Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: August 25, 2019, 01:08:37 pm »
Thank you @Dion@Joe @AdamJ @Madame Buttonfly - Please take a look at the wording of the above bullet and make appropriate changes to each of the 4 shipping products if you think necessary...
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 02:22:49 pm by Giles »
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011