Hi, Guest

Author Topic: About Thunders Love Socks  (Read 5286 times)

Online Alex

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
Re: About Thunders Love Socks
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2018, 07:20:31 am »
Oh, and much much easier than Chups. That was one of the things that attracted me to them most at SR, because I am fed up of fighting with my Chups after a few beers at the weekend.

Offline neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2018, 07:45:44 am »
96%cotton, 3% nylon, 1% elastane
That’s good news.

Offline tmg

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2018, 08:49:21 am »
Oh, and much much easier than Chups. That was one of the things that attracted me to them most at SR, because I am fed up of fighting with my Chups after a few beers at the weekend.

Glad to hear I’m not the only one that found Chup’s difficult to get on and off - will be grabbing some of these TL’s for sure!

Offline neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
About Thunders Love Socks
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2018, 09:22:26 am »
I thought that Chup heel thing was part of the deal... I vaguely remember socks being like that when I was a kid I’ve noticed that the ones with less cotton/more wool are easier.

As much as I enjoy my Chups, “authentic vintage heel experience” included, I’m looking forward to something different.

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2018, 09:44:44 am »
It is part of the deal....But if I am in a hurry, Chup don't get a look in  :)
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline Niro

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2018, 02:49:24 pm »

The struggle is real

Offline Stuart.T

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2019, 03:32:05 pm »
I was meaning to ask about the Chup/Thunders Love comparison. I have multiple pairs of Chup. I have always liked their pattern design, but a year or so in, they don't last very well.

Older models have the heal issue, I haven't found that with the more elasticated recent models.

I need to give Thunders Love a go.