Hi, Guest

Author Topic: New IH-CAP  (Read 776 times)

Offline Chap

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
New IH-CAP
« on: March 19, 2019, 07:02:42 pm »
I know I will look daffy but I want one of these... will they come to IHUK?

God has blessed you richly, so get down on your knees and thank him. Don’t forget the less fortunate or God will personally kick your ass. I’d love to do it for him, but I can’t be everywhere. Willie Nelson

Offline Filthy

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
Re: New IH-CAP
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 10:23:57 am »
I will like a blue one please

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2019, 10:45:37 am »
Not sure if we will take them.  Last lot of these were Chinese caps with an IH patch sewn on.  I'm not sure that is particularly representative of the brand....
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline rocket

• Mod Squad
  • Team Humbug
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2019, 11:34:40 am »
last round these were used, means you also can diy you one guys @Chap  @Filthy
rocketrocksrox 🤙🏼🤙🏾

It's all humbug, like everywhere
R.I.P. Geo

Offline Filthy

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2019, 11:49:02 am »
Oh that's cool. I have a black hat like that already from the same brand. Giles is right, those are pretty shit quality and not representative of the brand. That's like a $8 hat there.

Offline gaseousclay

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2019, 11:53:33 am »
Not sure if we will take them.  Last lot of these were Chinese caps with an IH patch sewn on.  I'm not sure that is particularly representative of the brand....

I mentioned this before but I think IH should do some corduroy snap back trucker hats. You could either make it a plain cord cap with the red W on the side of the front panel, or stitch one of IH's patches on the front. Those would be Iron Hearty  :) I have a couple of cord Filson trucker hats that I like
WTB:
IHSH-129 size L (blue)
IHSH-37 blue/orange L or XL depending on fit
IHSH-19

Offline Chap

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2019, 12:20:19 pm »

I see and agree... thanks for info @Giles
God has blessed you richly, so get down on your knees and thank him. Don’t forget the less fortunate or God will personally kick your ass. I’d love to do it for him, but I can’t be everywhere. Willie Nelson