Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Closet cleaning sale. 13 IH and 1 FH. Small and Medium mixture. IHSH-11  (Read 823 times)

Offline dave

• Haraki-san Expert
  • يا حبيبي
    • View Profile
    • website...
Hi all, there's kind of a lot here, so bear with me...  It's time to clean out my closet of some classic IH pieces (and one FH).  I'm selling quite a bit of my IH collection simply because I don't wear them.  Over the years I've devolved into a jeans (IH, naturally, with some others to support diversity) and hoodie person.  Everything is in pretty good shape other than the one exception noted on the IHSH-48.  I'm not the sort of person who doesn't wash his clothing, so almost everything has touched soap and water at some point.

I don't have a lot of recognition around here, so check out my ebay feedback.  It's only at 34, but most of that has been of a seller of used camera equipment.  https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=%28daev%29&&_trksid=p2047675.l2560&rt=nc&iid=263790917761&sspagename=VIP%3Afeedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

It's been a few years since I've logged in.  I had a few PMs asking me to sell the IHSH-06.  The answer is, of course, "No"... lol.

Measurements on request or as I get to them.  There's just too much here to do them all.  When I do post them, please allow for a margin of error.

All prices are USD and open to reasonable offers.  All sales final.  Paypal only.  Send as a gift or not--your call. Free shipping in the USA, so factor that into any best offers.  I am willing to ship internationally, but lets talk about it first. I don't want to cost anyone a lot of money because I screwed up a customs form or didn't use the right service. Please feel free to comment if you have tips about international shipping.

-IHSH-11 Super Heavy Weight Flannel Western Shirt, Green, Medium, $250
You know what this is...  There's a quite a bit of pilling, but I think that's just the way this fabric rolls.  I didn't wear it often because it doesn't really look good on me (or I don't look that good on it).

shoulder 17.5
length 28
p2p 22
waist 20.75
opening 21.5
arm 24

"_P8A9991.jpg"

-IHW-01 Melton Wool Shirt, Black, Small, $250
Never been washed.  It may need a good dry cleaning or clothes brush taken to it, but it is in excellent condition.  I wore this only a few times because it's a bit small.

shoulder 16.5
length 28
p2p 20.25
waist 19
opening 20
arm 24.5

"_P8A0004.jpg"

-IHW-02 Melton Wool CPO Jacket, Red, Medium, SOLD
Also never been washed.  I quickly bought the black, quilted version after this one so it didn't see much action.

"_P8A0003.jpg"

-IHSH-70 Heavy Herringbone Flannel Western, Sax, Small, $250
"_P8A9988.jpg"

-IHSH-70 Heavy Herringbone Flannel Western, Grey, Medium, $250
"_P8A9985.jpg"

-IHSH-16, Heavy Chambray Western Shirt, Red, Small, $200
I soaked this one once trying to get the stiffness out.  Otherwise I never wore it.  The run off threads on the bottom were clipped short.
"_P8A9987.jpg"

shoulder 16
length 28.25
p2p 20.25
waist 19
opening 20.5
arm 24.375

-IHSH-16, Heavy Chambray Western Shirt, Khaki, Small, $200
Like the red, I never wore it because it was a bit stiff.  It's never been soaked.
"_P8A9986.jpg"

shoulder 16.25
length 28
p2p 20.625
waist 19.25
opening 20
arm 24.125

-IHSH-38, Spring Weight Flannel Work Shirt, Brown, Small, $200
The run off threads at the bottom are a bit frayed.
"_P8A9994.jpg"

-IHSH-31 Mark II, Mini Herringbone Fall Weight Flannel Western Shirt, Small, $200
"_P8A9990.jpg"

-IHSH-37, Mini Herringbone Spring Weight Flannel Western Shirt, Red, Medium, $200
"_P8A9992.jpg"

-IHSH-48 Smoky Check Flannel Work Shirt, Blue, Medium, $75
MISSING A BUTTON.  The inner cuff button on one of the arms broke off.  The fabric is pilling like the IHSH-11.  Still lots of life left, though.
"_P8A9996.jpg"

-Flat Head winter flannel, Red, $150
I love this thing, but it's too small.  I'm not sure what size this is, so I'll update it later... Most likely a 40.
"_P8A9989.jpg"

-IHSH-51 Ultra Heavy Check Flannel Western, Red, Medium, $250
"_P8A9993.jpg"

-IHSH-56 Westpoint Cotton Western, Khaki, Medium, $150
Great shirt, but I should have sized up one.  Fits well generally, but the body feels short to me.

shoulder 17
length 27
p2p 21
waist 20
opening 20.75
arm 24.25

"_P8A9995.jpg"
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 06:49:00 am by dave »

Offline Max Power

• 見習いボス
  • Only doom is real
    • View Profile
Damn, that's a lot of awesome classics in the wrong size. The SH 11, 37, 70, 31, 38, CPO...all of them are truly great.
I don't care what people say.. The Max Power way is the right way...

Offline marlin

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
    • Lichtblicke (Landscape Photography)
Nice @dave! You've got a pm...

Online Seul

• 見習いボス
  • 10 years of eejicy.
    • View Profile
You still have the best avatar ever. Plus lotsa classics for sale... Good luck with it!..

Offline UnTucked

• 見習いボス
  • UnTucked Gentleman
    • View Profile
Goodness gracious!!!!!

PM inbound!!!
In search of:
IHJ-30, med.
IHV-03, med.

Offline Nomad

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
PM on the west point western.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Nomad

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
Well I would but Tapatalk is a bag of shite.
What are the measurements on that please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline dave

• Haraki-san Expert
  • يا حبيبي
    • View Profile
    • website...
Hi guys, thanks for the messages.  I'll try to get all the measurements up tonight after work, but I'll start with the ones requested. I got burned out taking all the photos yesterday :D

You still have the best avatar ever. Plus lotsa classics for sale... Good luck with it!..

Thanks!  Also glad to see a lot of the old favorites still post here :)

Offline dave

• Haraki-san Expert
  • يا حبيبي
    • View Profile
    • website...
Posted measurements for the 11, ihw-01 and ihsh-56.  The 56 numbers are kind of here and there compared to the reference measurements.  Also the fabric kind of has a tendency to flip up at the bottom all the way around and has developed a sharp crease.. You can see it in the photo. An iron would probably take care of that.  I didn't wear it often, but it has shrunk the most of any IH gear I've owned. 

Offline xtcclassic

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
I’d love to see the shoulder, sleeve, and p2p measurements of the 16. Probably too small for me, but maaaybe...
666-XHS | SEXIHXLSXA-13 | 777-SB | 9666Z | 666S-21 | 666S-16 | 666S-PD | 777S-142
IHSH-07 | IHSH-62-BLK | IHSH-62-WHT | IHSH-64 | IHSH-81 | IHSH-156 | IH-9527J

Offline dave

• Haraki-san Expert
  • يا حبيبي
    • View Profile
    • website...
The 16 measurements are up. I so badly want that khaki one to work  :'(