Would you buy these?

Yes, 100% sure i would buy such a masterpiece
2 (20%)
Great! I will think about it
0 (0%)
No... i am not interested
8 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Petition - 888s Yenim!  (Read 606 times)

Offline IronMan

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile
Petition - 888s Yenim!
« on: January 09, 2019, 08:53:38 pm »
Hi there IronHeart community!

Totally pleased to be here, i am new, made in Italy, call me IronMan  :)

I hope this is the right forum section for this thread. Today i had a chat with Mr. Adam on site and after all various questions i just asked if a 888s cut model would ever be made by money... yes exactly the 888s Yenim!

888s because it is awesome cut (and the only that would fit me well) and Yenim because personally i always look for something unique.

Reply from Adam was pretty simple: making such a pair of jeans is costly and difficult, they produce only when there is real request and sellings are sure to happen, like at least 60 buyers or more.

So i thought... why don't make a petition here? Let's go, let's strike 60 super interested buyer and above for this!

I am first, would be 100% sure buyer of these if ever comes out  8)

Offline Chris

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
Re: Petition - 888s Yenim!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 09:45:53 pm »
The yenim was used for the 634 and the 666- probably Iron Heart's two most popular styles.  They both sold poorly, and the 666 ended up in the clearance section.  As I recall, the manufacturing process was slow, problematic, and even more costly than anticipated, and IH lost money on every pair sold- even at full price.

I won't say that there is absolutely no chance they'll ever try the yenim again, but the likelihood is very, very low.

Offline IronMan

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 11:31:13 pm »
The yenim was used for the 634 and the 666- probably Iron Heart's two most popular styles.  They both sold poorly, and the 666 ended up in the clearance section.  As I recall, the manufacturing process was slow, problematic, and even more costly than anticipated, and IH lost money on every pair sold- even at full price.

I won't say that there is absolutely no chance they'll ever try the yenim again, but the likelihood is very, very low.
Yes this is clear. But tossing rod into water didn't cost me  ;)

Offline atm23

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 02:08:34 pm »
The "yenim" is an amazing denim! Totally in!
"E pur si muove" ~ Galileo Galilei, 1633

Offline Alex

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 02:09:30 pm »
I am afraid this will not happen as Chris said.