Hi, Guest

Author Topic: The Iron Heart Forum Ten Year Anniversary Party Week End...  (Read 54243 times)

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
Re: The Iron Heart Forum Ten Year Anniversary Party Week End...
« Reply #645 on: October 08, 2019, 02:22:31 pm »
That'll take some time.....We need to rerun a sample and work out pricing (beware, this will be off the scale expensive  :o ). 
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline Eisenherz

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: October 08, 2019, 02:31:48 pm »
For that reason "pre order" that will help to defuse the price later.   ???
Want the ihv-02DD sz L
IHSH-49
IHB-04, TAN, L

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: October 08, 2019, 02:33:25 pm »
Good call.......
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline Chap

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: October 08, 2019, 03:24:08 pm »
That'll take some time.....We need to rerun a sample and work out pricing (beware, this will be off the scale expensive  :o ).

Great... looking forward to see the sample. Old Black is  8)
God has blessed you richly, so get down on your knees and thank him. Don’t forget the less fortunate or God will personally kick your ass. I’d love to do it for him, but I can’t be everywhere. Willie Nelson

Offline sonoma

• The Unwoven
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: November 01, 2019, 04:41:31 am »
looks like a good time was had by all..sorry i couldn't make ..i would have been the oldest person there..IH is the best !
give peace a chance .....

Offline Chap

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: October 18, 2020, 07:50:30 pm »
Just went through the whole thread... so sad that covid-19 made a meet-up in Gosvegas impossible this year. Met such a big load of the nicest people one can imagine there whom I really would like to see again asap...
Cheers everyone and stay healthy!
God has blessed you richly, so get down on your knees and thank him. Don’t forget the less fortunate or God will personally kick your ass. I’d love to do it for him, but I can’t be everywhere. Willie Nelson

Offline scooter

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: October 18, 2020, 08:10:31 pm »
Lovely sentiment, @Chap . While, I had not planned on a trip, this year, I have been giving serious consideration to 2021. Whether there's a formal reason for it, or not, I'm going to do everything in my power to make it there.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: October 18, 2020, 08:23:19 pm »
As long as we can, we'll do something

Offline Chap

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: October 18, 2020, 08:23:38 pm »
Lovely sentiment, @Chap . While, I had not planned on a trip, this year, I have been giving serious consideration to 2021. Whether there's a formal reason for it, or not, I'm going to do everything in my power to make it there.

Great news @scooter looking forward to see you again... I will make sure not to miss the pub afternoon this time  ;D

Offline Kasi

• 啓蒙家
  • Anonymous
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: October 18, 2020, 08:59:39 pm »
Count me in too, when the time is right..  ;)

Offline neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: October 18, 2020, 09:02:05 pm »
I’ve been to The Land of Goz five times now, three of them for parties. I didn’t realise it had become the habit that it has, as over one year without a trip is actually the worst thing about this bloody pandemic.

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: October 18, 2020, 09:07:05 pm »
We have a new member of staff starting tomorrow - we offered him a job, and he accepted the week before the lockdown.

Prudence dictated that we had to ask him to postpone his start date.

I may actually wander over the office tomorrow to welcome him.....I'll have a mini-party in the garden......