See product in shop
Hi, Guest

Author Topic: IH-666S-21L - 21oz LHT Selvedge Denim Slim Straight Cut Jeans - Indigo  (Read 6385 times)

Offline xtcclassic

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
Yeah that’s a perfect 666 fit for sure.
666-XHS | SEXIHXLSXA-13 | 777-SB | 9666Z | 666S-21 | 666S-16 | 666S-PD | 777S-142
IHSH-07 | IHSH-62-BLK | IHSH-62-WHT | IHSH-64 | IHSH-81 | IHSH-156 | IH-9527J

Offline PV/ATX

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile
Has anyone hot washed the 21L fabric before? Curious how much shrinkage I'd get... I've lost a little weight and wouldn't mind if my pair fit a little snugger, but I don't wanna lose too much length or move the position of my creasing.

Probably should just cold wash like normal and leave em' be. They're not that big...

Online neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile

Probably should just cold wash like normal and leave em' be. They're not that big...

It has been sanforised, treated to an anti-skewing process and washed once, industrially. You could probably boil them and it won’t shrink past what they were when you got them (before stretching out again).

Offline PV/ATX

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile
Haha well that settles that! :D

Online neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile

Sorry if that came off as crass, it wasn't meant to be. But When H-san doesn't want things to shrink or skew he makes damn sure of it :D

Offline PV/ATX

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile

Sorry if that came off as crass, it wasn't meant to be. But When H-san doesn't want things to shrink or skew he makes damn sure of it :D
Haha no worries at all! A definitive answer's much better than "eh maybe you can try _____"  ;D

Prob best to have a little bit of range in my IH fits, if I ever end up putting on a couple pounds again hehe