Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Custom 11" Wesco Boss, US11/UK10, D Width, Burgundy  (Read 223 times)

Offline wdw

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
Custom 11" Wesco Boss, US11/UK10, D Width, Burgundy
« on: February 12, 2019, 05:20:18 pm »
I had these made about 3 years ago but haven't worn them more than 15-20 times, and not at all in the last year or so.  I found them to be slightly tighter across the instep than my black US11 Boss and Jobmaster boots, maybe because the harness toe makes them a bit narrower, so wear the blacks more because of that.  D width is standard, not wide or narrow.  I'd say these are probably a better fit for a UK9/9.5 or EU43, as that would allow room for an insole for a better fit.

They're technically a Boss boot with the Harness toe, made in the standard burgundy domain (or whatever) leather.  This leather is I think 5mm as opposed to the 7mm of the standard black, but it's not noticeable in real life.  They have the Vibram 430 sole, so a small rubber grip which I much prefer to leather.

They have quite a few scuff marks which add to the character, and there's a bigger scrape of about an inch square on the right heel where I caught it on a step, but this has been covered in oxblood polish.  It's hard to see because of the reflection.  There's also some wrinkling over the instep.  A thin removable insole is included.

Price £200 delivered to the UK, £220 delivered to the EU, but please either add 4% for paypal or pay F&F.  You could pay bank transfer if you want to save the fee.
"BurgBoss5.jpg"

"BurgBoss6.jpg"

"BurgBoss7.jpg"

"BurgBoss8.jpg"

"BurgBoss9.jpg"

"BurgBoss10.jpg"