Hi, Guest

Author Topic: *SOLD* Natural CXL Engineer Boots (11)  (Read 532 times)

Offline Aries

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
*SOLD* Natural CXL Engineer Boots (11)
« on: March 16, 2019, 02:21:25 am »
Worn sparingly over the year I've owned them, the width will never quite fit my narrow (B) feet right, I don't think... :(

Size 11, natural CXL. Very little wear as seen on the pic of the sole. Looking for $700USD.

Description from Standard & Strange:

If you want the absolute best in engineer boots, this is it. John Lofgren debuted these 5 years ago, and every run has sold out as fast as he could produce them.

Every great pair of footwear begins with a good last, and these start from a custom made last designed by John to give a 1950's silhouette to the boot (no toe bump, with a nice taper to the shape). Wrapped around that last is natural Horween Chromexcel, tanned in the USA.

That natural Horween Chromexcel is undyed, and so there will be minor variations in panel coloring. This will disappear quickly with wear as the leather darkens dramatically with age.

The rest of the construction details are on par with that fantastic leather - Japanese steel shanks, British Goodyear welting, and brass-coated steel buckles made in Tokyo. Even the labels are made on shuttle looms.

All of this goodness is pulled together and turned into boots at one of the best footwear factories in Japan.

These fit true to your size in the Red Wing Heritage Iron Ranger or Alden Barrie last. We recommend choosing 0.5 size larger than your John Lofgren Donkey Puncher, Combat Boot or M-43 boot size.

- Custom John Lofgren lasts
- Horween Natural Chromexcel leather
- Leather will darken with age
- USA-made Vibram 705 sole and 700 heel
- Goodyear storm welted
- Approx. 12.5" height
- Made in Japan

« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 02:32:26 am by Aries »
Check out my sales thread! Studio D’Artisan / Stevenson Overalls : https://www.ironheart.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=11098.0

Offline Aries

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
Re: Lofgren Natural CXL Engineer Boots (11)
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 02:32:12 am »
SOLD in record time.
Check out my sales thread! Studio D’Artisan / Stevenson Overalls : https://www.ironheart.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=11098.0