Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Chains, Reins, Leashes, Wallets & Hooks  (Read 344246 times)

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
Re: Chains, Reins, Leashes, Wallets & Hooks
« Reply #1260 on: February 15, 2022, 06:07:38 pm »
We've never stopped making the wallet chain and the bracelet (we just run out from time to time).  We deliberately stopped taking the key chain because the spring mechanism failed too often.  H may still do it in Japan, it appears that the Japanese are less clumsy than us....
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline dawei94

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: February 15, 2022, 06:56:46 pm »
Got it, I thought the spring was in the clasp, which is the same clasp used on the wallet chain? Anyways, if it’s the same clasp and links, would it be possible to order it?

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: February 15, 2022, 07:06:21 pm »
There are none in Japan, so H may have stopped making them.  But whatever, we have never had a failure from a wallet chain, but we have had several from the key chain, so even if Haraki does make some more, I'm super-uncomfortable about selling them (which is about as no as I can get without actually saying no)....
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011