Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Sonder Supplies' Story  (Read 1226 times)

Offline Alex

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
Sonder Supplies' Story
« on: July 29, 2019, 03:33:36 pm »
"SONDER OCHRE LOGO.jpg"

Sonder
/ˈson(d)er/
n. the realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own.

Each one of us is living a vibrant and complex life, with our own unique story. Every garment and accessory we will offer at Sonder Supplies also has its own tale to tell: one of distinctive design, quality and care of manufacture, and the culture of the place and country it was created. We know its journey to date, maybe it will continue its story as part of your own.

Everything has a story.

www.sondersupplies.com
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 09:07:27 am by JoeR »

Offline Southseadenim

• The Unwoven
    • View Profile
Re: Sonder Supplies' Story
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2019, 03:50:31 am »
The drop down currency box on the site only has USD guys  :-[

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2019, 07:46:02 am »
With the version of Shopify we are using, we can only take one currency.  We are sorting that out moving forward...
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline Southseadenim

• The Unwoven
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2019, 08:38:36 am »
With the version of Shopify we are using, we can only take one currency.  We are sorting that out moving forward...

No worries Giles. I manage a bureau de change, so I should be ok :)

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2019, 08:52:43 am »
 :) :)
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline sonoma

• The Unwoven
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2019, 05:18:13 pm »
what's up with sander supplies? i confess to being little slow on the draw(senile?)thx mike c
give peace a chance .....

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2019, 05:27:58 pm »
Sonder Supplies is a vehicle for us to do a number of things, including:

1) Offer brands that we like and think you will like that don't necessarily fit well with the IH aesthetic. 
2) Allows us to experiment with new website ideas (Sonder we built entirely in-house on Shopify).  Once we are happy with our level of skill, we will most likely rebuild IH on Shopify
3) Spread our risk.  We have 10 people working for us now, it is incumbent upon, me, Paula and Alex to work out how we keep them all motivated and secure
4) Have even more fun..... :)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 05:30:33 pm by Giles »

Offline Chap

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2019, 05:52:41 pm »
Sonder Supplies is a vehicle for us to do a number of things, including:

1) Offer brands that we like and think you will like that don't necessarily fit well with the IH aesthetic. 
2) Allows us to experiment with new website ideas (Sonder we built entirely in-house on Shopify).  Once we are happy with our level of skill, we will most likely rebuild IH on Shopify
3) Spread our risk.  We have 10 people working for us now, it is incumbent upon, me, Paula and Alex to work out how we keep them all motivated and secure

5) Make your customers have more fun... 😂 thanks @AdamC 😉 hope I didn‘t tease too much today 😂
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 06:02:35 pm by Chap »
God has blessed you richly, so get down on your knees and thank him. Don’t forget the less fortunate or God will personally kick your ass. I’d love to do it for him, but I can’t be everywhere. Willie Nelson

Offline AdamC

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2019, 07:05:36 pm »
A pleasure as always @Chap! Look forward to seeing you rock the chinos and bandana  8)

Offline @The_Bourbon_Denim_Guy

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2019, 07:11:44 pm »

I like this, and its potential.  There are many skilled artisans who are just that, skilled artisans, and not skilled website designers or marketers.  Keep it up, I look forward to seeing where this goes. (And I am fan of risk management )

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Be the change you wish to see in the world"
Insta ~ @Denim_Rambler