Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Letting IH pieces go (S,M,L): UHFs, Leather Type III, Pertex, 666 + Alden  (Read 659 times)

Offline cander49

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
***Dropping prices a little bit!***

Up for sale are a handful of pieces, most of which just don't quite fit right for me. Sad to these go, but I hate knowing that the size is wrong when I wear most of them, and for the last 2, I just have too much of the same type of stuff in my closet.

1. Small Black Leather Type III, IHJ-64-BLK. Worn about 10x, almost brand new. $920 shipped within the US, $950 elsewhere. It's just slightly tight in my shoulders, which is a bummer, since it's a really killer jacket. This is some really awesome leather, and I expect it will last at least a lifetime.
Had the measurements direct from IH right in front of me, so here they are:
Shoulders - 17.2"
Length - 24.5"
P2P - 20.5"
Waist - 19.2"
Opening - 20.0"
Sleeve - 26.9"
"image7 (1).jpeg""image6 (1).jpeg"

2. Large Red Buffalo Check UHF, IHSH-127-V2. I was more of a large when I bought this but got back into running seriously since then and it's too big. Will have to get around to replacing this with a medium after it sells. Excellent condition, just had its first wash recently. Looking for $185 shipped in the US, $200 elsewhere.
Fit is dead on standard for a size L IH UHF.
"image10 (1).jpeg"

3. ***SOLD*** Large Green Buffalo Check UF, UHSH-127-V2. Similar to #2, it's just a bit big on me now. Excellent condition, actually hasn't seen water yet. I'll give it a wash if you want. Up to you when you buy it. Looking for $185 shipped in the US, $200 elsewhere.
Fit is dead-on standard for a size L UHF.
"image9 (1).jpeg"

4. Medium 7.5 oz plain loopwheel pocket tee, IHPT-06. I didn't catch that my size medium non-pocketed 7.5 oz tees all run a bit longer than the pocket tees when I bought this, and it's a bit short for my taste. Worn once, but it hasn't touched water yet. If you want me to wash it, I will. Up to you when you buy it. Looking for $45 shipped in the US, $55 elsewhere.
Fit seems about what the measurements say online, but I'll add them here when I remember to do so. :)
"image8 (1).jpeg"

5. Medium Pertex Shield DV Windbreaker, IHJ-11. Actually just recently picked this up brand new because I was an idiot and traveled to Switzerland without any rain-appropriate gear. Got home and realized it wasn't something I needed when I opened my closet to put it next to all of my other waterproof shells. Worn twice in the rain (and it works super well, waterproofing wise), like new. Killer jacket, wish I actually needed it. Looking for $185 shipped in the US, $200 elsewhere.
Will get measurements up, since it looks like IHUK just had large on up. In the mean time, if you're true to size medium in IH, this will fit you.
"image5 (1).jpeg""image4 (4).jpeg""image3 (5).jpeg"

6. ***SOLD*** Sz 31, Double Indigo Duck 18 oz 666, IH-666-DD. Great pants, wish I had more days in a week to wear them; if so, I'd keep them, but I've got 1 daily pair and 2 others in the queue. Bought these to go with my DD type 3, but that's gotten 100+ wears, and these have ~6. They had a presoak, but they didn't really change in measurements (the DD kind of just doesn't stretch or shrink much). Based on my DD Type 3 Jacket, these have absolutely insane fading potential. Looking for $130 shipped in the US, $145 elsewhere.
I recall that the waist is 31.5" and I had them hemmed at Self Edge to ~31.5". I'll get more measurements up shortly, but they're pretty much spot on the average for this pair.
"image1 (19).jpeg""image2 (7).jpeg"

« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 03:19:09 am by cander49 »

Offline cander49

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
Re: Letting 6 IH pieces go (S, M, L): UHFs, Leather Type III, Pertex, 666
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 10:28:36 pm »
***SOLD*** Also (cross posted on eBay), looking to rehome these Alden Color 8 Shell Cordovan Whole-Cut Balmorals, size 10.5. These were made on the Plaza Last for Brick and Mortar Seattle. They've been worn under 10 times since I bought them 2 years ago, as I just don't have a lot of opportunities to wear shoes this dressy. They were $750 new + $35 for the trees (included). Looking for $465 shipped in the US, a bit more elsewhere depending on where to. Will ship with Alden shoe bags as well.

First pic is stock photo, if that's unclear. Hah.
"image1 (20).jpeg"

"image3 (6).jpeg"

"image4 (5).jpeg"

"image2 (8).jpeg"

"image6 (2).jpeg"

"image7 (2).jpeg"

"image5 (2).jpeg"

« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 05:24:54 pm by cander49 »

Offline cander49

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
Double ducks are gone (thanks @Rodfromfrance). Everything else still here.

Offline cander49

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
Aldens are sold as well! Rest are still here! I can negotiate slightly on prices!

Offline cander49

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
3 sold, 4 left.