See product in shop
Hi, Guest

Author Topic: IHTL-2001-WHT - 6.5oz Printed Loopwheel Crew Neck Long Sleeved T-Shirt - White  (Read 1390 times)

Offline dinobarnesberlin

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
I just bought my first IH T this month,  the 1600 and it is incredible.
I will be adding this one this winter.
And you are right Rox --- The IH  list just keeps growing and growing

Offline RoxRocks86

• Iron Heart Deity
  • Team Humbug
    • View Profile
Right on @Alex_24 !!! The yellow print on the navy blue shirt is such a great combo. I couldn’t resist grabbing that one as well. Do you also own the short sleeved 6.5oz tees? These feel softer for some reason.

@dinobarnesberlin that heavy weight tee must feel almost like a sweater. These are just so light and super soft.
roxrocksrocket 🚀

Offline dinobarnesberlin

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
Right on @Alex_24 !!! The yellow print on the navy blue shirt is such a great combo. I couldn’t resist grabbing that one as well. Do you also own the short sleeved 6.5oz tees? These feel softer for some reason.

@dinobarnesberlin that heavy weight tee must feel almost like a sweater. These are just so light and super soft.

Thats funny you should say that--my buddy was just here and he said the same thing. I had to experience the 1600 first. iFor sure gonna get a good selection going :)

Offline Alex_24

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
Do you also own the short sleeved 6.5oz tees? These feel softer for some reason.

Yes, I have the 1610L in Olive and Black, and I agree with you. This long-sleeve version feels especially soft and silky-smooth
I’m looking forward to the 1610L in Navy blue, grey, and white as well

Offline Mustafa911

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
IHTL-2001-WHT - 6.5oz Printed Loopwheel Crew Neck Long Sleeved T-Shirt - White
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2020, 04:15:38 pm »
Love this tee , I wanted slightly heavier option too . Also I  liked the sticker :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline RoxRocks86

• Iron Heart Deity
  • Team Humbug
    • View Profile
@Mustafa911 Aren’t they just the most comfy shirts ever?

Thinking about picking up the gray one to complete the trio
roxrocksrocket 🚀

Offline Mustafa911

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
@Roxrocks86
Yes , I wished in future IH make olive and black color .  I wanted to try 7.5 Oz version as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
The olive would make me super happy. I need more long arm tops like I need a second bunghole but I had to pick up the grey, and would do olive in a flash.