Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Motorcycles  (Read 451448 times)

Offline Jase68

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
Re: Motorcycles
« Reply #2730 on: October 13, 2021, 09:09:27 am »
@Jase68 seems so. I like the more old school chopper style compared to the clubstyle or anything else. I can really recommend the motostucka shanks. The are by no means protective if this is what you are looking for. I don’t want to start a discussion on safety gear, I believe everybody needs to make a descision for his own here. But, if you are all for the looks, you should give them a closer look. They are quite stiff in the beginning, but will soften with wear. Don’t order them too loose since they widen a bit as all leather will.

Thanks mate! I appreciate your input and suggestion

Offline Jase68

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2731 on: October 15, 2021, 06:20:30 am »
@Dmart

Hey mate, been looking more at the MotoStukers - would you say they are long or short in finger length. I email the company last week with a hand tracing but no reply  ::)

Offline Dmart

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #2732 on: October 15, 2021, 06:50:13 am »
I’d say true to size? They are wider than long. The thumb could be a bit longer. I wear size L, have wide but rather short hands. The measurements worked out well. If in between I would chose the smaller size since they will widen.

Offline Jase68

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2733 on: October 15, 2021, 09:41:55 am »
I’d say true to size? They are wider than long. The thumb could be a bit longer. I wear size L, have wide but rather short hands. The measurements worked out well. If in between I would chose the smaller size since they will widen.

Cheers mate, yeah, I have wide palms and short fingers - so it's a gamble. BTW I hope the maker isn't an 88 crew - The gloves are named after the German Stuka dive bomber and the writing is in that style??? Just seems odd??

Online Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #2735 on: October 27, 2021, 07:23:44 pm »
😍
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline LewisStonehouse

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
« Reply #2736 on: November 03, 2021, 12:02:04 pm »

Offline Dmart

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #2737 on: November 03, 2021, 01:22:13 pm »
I saw this as well today…no comment

Offline louisbosco

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #2738 on: November 03, 2021, 02:34:25 pm »
WTF

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CVsl-4nr9Bz/?utm_medium=copy_link

it's nothing new. the basic concept is available to the general public for race suits. they're used predominantly in MotoGP..
"Loyalty is a two way street. If i'm asking for it from you, then you're getting it from me."
- Harvey Specter

Offline Dmart

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #2739 on: November 07, 2021, 09:37:51 am »
@Dmart

Hey mate, been looking more at the MotoStukers - would you say they are long or short in finger length. I email the company last week with a hand tracing but no reply  ::)

That’s how they evolve. A couple of seasons in. I love the patina. I just ordered a pair of Crud Gjöra, a Swedish manufacturer. I ordered the version in elk skin for winter walks with the dog.

"F17DE613-0921-4856-8826-E3891F59F55B.jpeg"

Offline Jase68

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2740 on: November 07, 2021, 11:10:08 am »
They look great mate, the Swedish ones look awesome too! Many thanks

Offline Neilltheone

• The Unwoven
    • View Profile
« Reply #2741 on: December 05, 2021, 02:47:05 am »
Do we have Bobber fans in the building?

The first and the third bikes are local to where i'm at. Been in love with Norcal style for a while I used to be super into short bobbers but now I like them long and skinny. Trying to get my hands on a shovelhead but it's hard to find a good base bike to work with. Pans and Knucks are way too expensive also and I would never modify original Harley bikes.

"dennis HO.JPG"

"EZ PAN.JPG"

"MR SON MAI.JPG"
Iron heart x Self Edge 633S-14BB

soon...
SEXIH07IIIBK2 (18.oz type III OD)
*secret pair*

Offline SPEIRMOOR

• The Unwoven
    • View Profile
« Reply #2742 on: December 05, 2021, 04:54:22 am »
Its seems Shovels are getting up there in price also  :(

Offline Neilltheone

• The Unwoven
    • View Profile
« Reply #2743 on: December 05, 2021, 06:40:31 am »
Its seems Shovels are getting up there in price also  :(

Gen shovels yeah, a lot of clean ones are going for around 10-12k Cone shovels are going for a lot less, you can still find a decent like superglide for 5-6. Some people are asking absurd prices for cones though, around 8-9k and they're stock. Has a lot to do with exporters sending them over to japan too. Just drives the prices up. Now iron heads are 3-4k.
Iron heart x Self Edge 633S-14BB

soon...
SEXIH07IIIBK2 (18.oz type III OD)
*secret pair*