See product in shop
Hi, Guest

Author Topic: IHSH-236-NAV - Pigment Printed Western Shirt - Navy  (Read 3237 times)

Offline Evanblauw

• The Unwoven
    • View Profile
Re: IHSH-236-NAV - Pigment Printed Western Shirt - Navy
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2019, 12:36:02 am »
First thoughts: a nice slim fit option with an interesting shade of blue. Love the black diamond snaps too.

Like everything IH, it’s a beast. Makes me want to quit shaving for a few weeks, get a bit wild eyed, and do my best 70s Hopper in Taos impression.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 12:51:42 am by Evanblauw »

Offline tangfj

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2019, 07:03:09 am »
Can the snaps be changed on this shirt at all? I think I'd rather have the regular round black buttons or MOP.

Online neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2019, 07:23:38 am »
Can the snaps be changed on this shirt at all? I think I'd rather have the regular round black buttons or MOP.
Pimpable according to the product page,

https://www.ironheart.co.uk/tops/ihsh-236-nav.html

Offline summ3rhays

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
IHSH-236-NAV - Pigment Printed Western Shirt - Navy
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2020, 08:51:21 pm »
This is going to be the perfect summer overshirt!  Loving the texture of the shirt.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 08:53:58 pm by summ3rhays »
IG: summ3rhays & Indigobleed

Offline jordanscollected

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2020, 07:20:23 pm »
Fit check!

Picked this up from eBay brand new (who wanted to get rid of this?), and i'm looking for opinions on the fit. The sleeves sit right at the base of the hands, and shorten a bit when i extend.

The color of this shirt is bananas, and i wasn't sure about the diamond snaps at first but someone recently called me "the man of 10,000 looks", so lets make it 10,001.
this is an xl, which is my typical IH size in shirting. 
thoughts?

"back.jpg""front.jpg""sleeves.jpg"

Online neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2020, 07:22:39 pm »
Looks great. It is trimmer than your other shirts, but it still fits well. I personally fancy this one and think diamond snaps are super nice. Excellent score.

Offline jordanscollected

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2020, 07:32:46 pm »
thanks Rueben, It's a keeper then, and a truly unique fabric. Now you won't see it for a bit, since I promised i'd do this as a birthday "pre-buy" and i'll bait n switch in into the wardrobe in a couple months. I know i missing out on a great summer overshirt, but a man has to keep his home happy. 

shhhhhhhhh

Offline Jett129

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2020, 09:32:23 pm »
I really like the way it fits you,and Diamond snaps are a deal maker for me.Have them on my IH-161 Indigo Corduroy shirt. If you could Pimp your shirt with Diamond snaps,I’d do it every time! I think the lighter weight of these shirts kept them out of my closet. @jordanscollected After writing this post I went and took another look at the Black version of this shirt. My wallet hates you!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 09:48:00 pm by Jett129 »

Offline jordanscollected

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2020, 10:03:38 pm »
@Jett129 I appreciate your comments and insight. I've never even considered diamond snaps (maybe never had the opportunity), even marrying in to the horse life.

As long as you are happy with the fit when it arrives, you will get a ton of wear out of this shirt. It's substantial, but light enough to be a 3.5-4 season shirt.

As described in a post above, it feels slightly "rubbery" due to the linen woven in, or almost like it's very very lightly wax coated. i'd go so far as to say it's a bit slippery. Now I've run out of descriptive terms.

I'm looking forward to seeing you in the black one.     

Offline Jett129

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2020, 11:17:52 pm »
Today is my 31st anniversary,and my first date with my wife was the Belmont Stakes...She loved to ride horses(dressage) I liked to bet on them(Degenerate gambler) She no longer rides and I hardly ever bet. Pretty much just the Triple Crown,when they run it. However I show her your horse pictures from time to time.