Hi, Guest

Author Topic: IH-634S-21L-IND - 21oz Left-Hand Twill Selvedge Denim Straight Cut Jeans – Indig  (Read 2486 times)

Offline Alex

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
IH-634S-21L-IND - 21oz Left-Hand Twill Selvedge Denim Straight Cut Jeans – Indigo

Our classic straight cut jeans, built using 21oz indigo-dyed left-hand twill Japanese selvedge denim. Our regular, right-hand twill 21oz denim is famed for its softness; but due to the relaxed nature of left-hand twill, this denim feels even softer than the right-hand. Over time, these jeans will produce some slightly fluffy, beautiful vertical fades.

"1-.jpg"

"1--8.jpg"

Complete this form if you would like to know when they arrive at IHUK.

Offline Chap

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
Just have seen this ... wow very excited. Was this ever made before?
God has blessed you richly, so get down on your knees and thank him. Don’t forget the less fortunate or God will personally kick your ass. I’d love to do it for him, but I can’t be everywhere. Willie Nelson

Online neph93

• Mod Squad
  • I am not a complete twat though...
    • View Profile

The denim was used on the 666 cut for the first time last year. See here: https://www.ironheart.co.uk/bottoms/ih-666s-21l.html
Get ahead, go figure, go ahead and pull the trigger,
Everything under the gun.

Online neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile

Offline Chap

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile

The denim was used on the 666 cut for the first time last year. See here: https://www.ironheart.co.uk/bottoms/ih-666s-21l.html

Thanks @neph93 , as my arse and thighs don‘t allow me to wear a 666 I might have missed this thread... seems too be an amazing denim, looking forward it‘s coming in the 634 now
God has blessed you richly, so get down on your knees and thank him. Don’t forget the less fortunate or God will personally kick your ass. I’d love to do it for him, but I can’t be everywhere. Willie Nelson

Online neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
I feel your thicc pain. I also have high expections for this denim but will wait and pray for an 888 version.

Offline Chap

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
Still scheduled for February? (Or March in Hachioji? ;))

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
No idea on these I am afraid.  I have asked for an update to the schedule, because a lot of stuff should have been ready by now, and it's not  :) :)
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline AdamJ

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
coming soon
The devil is in the detail..

Offline Matty123

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
Maybe so. Maybe not

Offline Matty123

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
Maybe so. Maybe not

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
You'll have to...... :D :D
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline Matty123

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
Maybe so. Maybe not

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
"Should" be leaving Japan in the next couple of days......

Offline Matty123

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
"Should" be leaving Japan in the next couple of days......

Yes!
Maybe so. Maybe not