Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Brand New IHSH-247-RED Size Medium - Bought at Self Edge  (Read 134 times)

Offline pjjames512

• Raw and Unwashed
    • View Profile
Brand New IHSH-247-RED Size Medium - Bought at Self Edge
« on: November 02, 2020, 05:07:05 am »
Hey guys,

Thanks for taking a look. I am new to the forum and equally new to Iron Heart and the intricate sizing details. Hence why I purchased a size medium in this shirt and quickly after wearing it for a few hours realized that it’s just too small for me. I need a large and was able to source a IHSH-247-IND but unfortunately not another red one. I technically “wore” it so I don’t feel right about returning it but as you can see from the photos it is literally only a couple hours old. Measurements are listed below and any additional ones I happy to produce as well as additional photos if need be. I am looking for $300 shipped inside the continental US. That includes PayPal fees. If you need shipping outside the country contact me and we’ll get a quote. I would be open to trading for the same shirt in size large if the condition of yours is new or relatively close to it. I appreciate the interest and am excited to be joining such an awesome forum.

Measurements
Chest Pit to Pit - 19.8
Shoulder - 16.9
Length - 28.1
Sleeve - 24.7
Bottom opening/Waist- 19.6

« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 06:07:49 am by pjjames512 »