Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Interest check - SEXIH18 Self Edge x IH, The Final Denim Jacket, 42 Large  (Read 340 times)

Offline ConradBain

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
Hi forum.. it's been a minute.

I'm posting this to see who is interested in buying this beauty. 

It's been very lightly worn by me over the years, maybe a couple dozen times at most.  It's lived most of its quiet life in a smoke-free, pet-free apartment closet.  I've never soaked it nor washed it.  I take excellent care of my gear.

Overall the jacket remains a deep indigo..*** the last photo (shoulder measure) is the closest representation of its color ***

This thing is heavy and bulletproof, still quite stiff, and is only just starting to show very faint fade marks in the sleeves and along the heaviest wear lines.  It has a long, long way until it can be called broken in.  The blanket lining and quilted sleeve linings are in pristine shape.

As much as I hate to part with it:

A) I know someone out there will give it the wear it really deserves and

B) I bought it as an investment as much as an article of clothing.  I knew the day would come when I'd want to resell and use the money for other things.

I'm 6'2" 180, 32" waist, broad shoulders and upper body.  It fits me perfectly, with room for a hoodie.  Or I can button it up with just a t-shirt.  It feels like wearing a suit of denim armor.

If you're interested, send me your best offers by PM.  I'll get back to the first person to hit my number.  I'd much rather it goes to a forum member and not on the Bay.  I have a number in mind that I'll sell it for.  And I'm not going to split hairs - if it goes to someone who will give it hell and wear it with pride, I'll be happy.

It's been some time since i've bought or sold here but my rep is solid, you can search the forum feedback.  I'll also be happy to share my bay account info and you can see my standing there as well if need be.  And I can share more pics with prospective buyers as they wish.

When we get there - we'll handle the $ via PayPal.  You'll pay for shipping, be in CONUS or Int'l.  I'm in NYC.

Thanks ya'll!  PM me with any interest or questions.. happy to answer 'em!   

Be well.

Chest: 21 inches from pit seam to pit seam or 22 3/4" across all material when laid flat.
Shoulders: 19 inches
Sleeve: 25 1/2" inches

Proof-of-life:

"IMG_3157.jpg""IMG_3159.jpg""IMG_3160.jpg""IMG_3162.jpg""IMG_3164.jpg""IMG_3173.jpg""IMG_3174.jpg"

Offline xtcclassic

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
 :'(  :'(  :'(
If only this were smaller!!!
666-XHS | SEXIHXLSXA-13 | 777-SB | 9666Z | 666S-21 | 666S-16 | 666S-PD | 777S-142
IHSH-07 | IHSH-62-BLK | IHSH-62-WHT | IHSH-64 | IHSH-81 | IHSH-156 | IHTL-1700 | IH-9527J

Offline BarclayBeach

• Raw and Unwashed
    • View Profile
Stunning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Anesthetist

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
How much are you asking...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Paul9221

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
I'm potentially interested.  How much are you looking for?
Blanket-line all the things!!!

Offline ConradBain

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
I'd like to get $550 for it.  I'd set the online auction site's reserve for $450.. 

It'll float here for a few days before it goes to the dreaded bay. 

Please PM me with any offers, thanks! 

Offline Paul9221

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
PM sent last night (in case you missed it).
Blanket-line all the things!!!

Offline ConradBain

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
Re: SEXIH18 Self Edge x IH, The Final Denim Jacket, 42 Large SOLD
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2020, 11:59:58 pm »
SOLD!

Thanks Paul.. and enjoy!