Hi, Guest

Author Topic: FS/FT: IH-533 Fleece Lined 21oz Denim Type III Jacket, size XL  (Read 1204 times)

Offline Monitor

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile
FS/FT: IH-533 Fleece Lined 21oz Denim Type III Jacket, size XL
« on: February 10, 2020, 04:50:53 pm »
This is killing me but... Looking to sell or trade my IH-533 in a size XL.

The term grail gets thrown around a lot but I that it fully applies in this case.

IH's one and only attempt at this style. Apparently, the sizing was a fiasco and it's not happening ever again. Regardless, if you got one that fits... There's NOTHING out there that compares. It's the most beautiful denim jacket I have ever seen. Ever.

Why am I selling it? Too tight. Early autumn or late spring is the only time I can wear it but if I need to layer up, I can't button it up. But on these few days that the weather allows it, it's an absolute privilege to wear. Warm yet very breathable. Comfortable. Tough as nails. Beautiful... Perfect.

Of course, the 21oz is bulletproof and creases better than leather. Looks crazy gorgeous, too. I don't know if it makes sense, but the jacket looks like a CGI when worn. It is insanely nice.

I bought the recently released blanket lined Iron Heart Storm Rider and sent it back the next day. Not that the IH-101J-SR is bad just that next to this jacket... No comparison.

But I'm not a collector. Having a wardrobe full of stuff annoys me and if I can't wear something, it has to go. I know there's someone else out there who'll get more use of this jacket.

All the info is available at the IH Extinct page.
https://www.ironheart.co.uk/extinct/ih-533.html

The jacket is in a mint condition. 9/10 if I were to grade it. Faint fades on the sleeve creases and here and there in general but that's about it. Denim is still stiff. Clean as the day it left IH's warehouse.

Note that the P2P on my jacket is 22.5".

As for the price... This jacket NEVER happens. Handful were made, people seem to keep theirs. I dunno. What's it worth to you? Make me a good offer and it's yours.

As for the trade... I won't ever top this with anything denim and I won't even try so I'm going in a different direction altogether. I love double rider motorcycle jackets. If you have something equally grail-ish in that style, let's talk.
But please, nothing run off the mill. I'm giving up a jacket that I truly love, one that might not appear in years to come. Or ever.

That's it. If you have any questions, shoot me a PM. The jacket is located in European Union. Shipping to US is $40.

Thank you!!

Offline Bulatik85

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
Re: FS/FT: IH-533 Fleece Lined 21oz Denim Type III Jacket, size XL
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 09:23:39 am »
Send PM.
.Net )

Offline Monitor

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2020, 04:48:11 pm »
Replied, Bulatik85. :)

Got quite a few PM's asking if and by how much the jacket differs from the IH's size chart so here are the exact measurements, taken the Iron Heart way just now...

✪ P2P: 22.5" / 57 cm (though make sure to take an inch off that because of the thick sherpa lining)
✪ Waist: 20.5" / 53 cm (see above)
✪ Shoulders: Just under 19" / 48 cm
✪ Sleeve length: 26.5" / 67 cm (measured around the outer curve of the sleeve)
✪ Back length: 26" / 66 cm

Also, this jacket is quite heavy and beefy. It's a lifetime piece.

Offline Monitor

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2020, 08:41:19 pm »
Alright, getting a lot of lousy offers so looking to get something around $600. I'm not selling the jacket for $200, that's for sure. Trade offer still stands, of course and is preferred.

Offline brobles

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2020, 09:31:08 pm »
Beautiful jacket! If only it was XXL  :(

Online Joemac501

• The Unwoven
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2020, 03:44:49 pm »
Any interest in the jacket in my ads.
Joe

Offline Monitor

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2020, 01:27:43 pm »
Am open to offers! This is a hobby. Let's get someone else to enjoy this jacket.

Still not selling it for $250. Levi's sherpa is over a $100. This is literally 50 times the quality, fit and look. So... Yeah.

Any interest in the jacket in my ads.
Joe

Sorry, really. I'm only after cross zips. :)

Offline Monitor

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2020, 11:14:09 am »
Getting quite a few inquiries about the discrepancies between the measurements I have provided vs. the size chart on IH's product page.

So, to remove any doubt...

Offline Monitor

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2020, 07:58:40 pm »
Sold. Thank you everyone!