See product in shop
Hi, Guest

Author Topic: IHT-1610L - 6.5oz Loopwheel Crew Neck T-Shirt with longer body - in 5 colours  (Read 16143 times)

Offline AdamJ

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
IHT-1610L - 6.5oz Loopwheel Crew Neck T-Shirt with longer body - Black, Olive, White, Grey or Navy

A hefty 6.5oz loopwheel knitted cotton jersey t-shirt. Supremely soft yet extremely durable, these will hold their shape regardless of what you throw at them.

USD80

"IHT-1610L-17.jpg"

"IHT-1610L-5.jpg"

"IHT-1610L-13.jpg"

"IHT-1610L-1.jpg"

"IHT-1610L-9.jpg"
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 03:32:57 pm by AdamJ »
The devil is in the detail..

Online neph93

• Mod Squad
  • I am not a complete twat though...
    • View Profile
Woohoo!
Get ahead, go figure, go ahead and pull the trigger,
Everything under the gun.

Offline AdamC

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 11:28:25 am by AdamC »

Offline AdamC

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
There is some variance in the sizing so please do contact us or add a note to your order if you would like us to look for specific dimensions - within reason of course   :)

Offline gaseousclay

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
What kind of shrinkage do you expect from these?
WTB:
IHSH-129 size L (blue)
IHSH-37 blue/orange L or XL depending on fit
IHSH-19

Online neph93

• Mod Squad
  • I am not a complete twat though...
    • View Profile
The other colours don’t shrink with normal washing. I can’t see why these would.
Get ahead, go figure, go ahead and pull the trigger,
Everything under the gun.

Offline Alex

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
Sam wears M

"1--13.jpg"

"1--12.jpg"

Offline Seul

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
Cool beans. Will need one of each  8)

Offline mclaincausey

• 見習いボス
  • Swerve de Nîmes
    • View Profile
Long body in olive? Well-done!
Think it, be it.

Offline manufc10

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
Would still like to see about 1" more of length on these but with variances in sizing being common on cut and sewn items I'm sure finding a L or XL with a 28" minimum length is likely.  Either way, I appreciate that IH came through with these.  The extra length was definitely needed in my opinion.  Nice job crew. 

Offline gaseousclay

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
Either way, I appreciate that IH came through with these.  The extra length was definitely needed in my opinion.  Nice job crew.

Agreed. I was eyeballing the Ignition tees but those are insanely short. Glad IH is catering to Western customers who are taller on average  8)
WTB:
IHSH-129 size L (blue)
IHSH-37 blue/orange L or XL depending on fit
IHSH-19

Offline browniemcghee

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
Great news here.  The extra length makes these workable for me. Thanks crew.  Not to nitpick, but smaller diameter sleeves would be another helpful tweak.  I have fairly muscular arms and still find many of the tees very loose in the arm.  I have heard others echo the same feeling.  A more fitted sleeve looks nice on a tee, in my opinion. Regardless, I am ordering this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
Tweaking a Haraki designed cut is an exercise in patience, tact and diplomacy......
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline louisbosco

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
i've always thought these (1610) were shorter and slightly smaller than the 7.5oz ones (3000).. but after just checking the measurements over again, it seems not. unless it's a colour issue that i'm comparing both differently..
"Loyalty is a two way street. If i'm asking for it from you, then you're getting it from me."
- Harvey Specter