See product in shop
Hi, Guest

Author Topic: IHT-1610L - 6.5oz Loopwheel Crew Neck T-Shirt with longer body - Black or Olive  (Read 4826 times)

Offline Cole

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
Hmm.. What size does Giles or Alex wear? Looking at those measurements I would guess XL?

They are allways a good indicator for my size.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

WTB:
IHSH-87 XL
IHE-13

Online neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
I go tts in these and size down in the 7.5oz. But they are both cut very differently. The arms on these are narrower for sure. The material is quite different too. Much more flex in these.

Offline Alex

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
Giles does not know yet, he is out of the country....
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline Sam

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
Insta - @braveinthefaceoflasers

Offline louisbosco

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
Hmm.. What size does Giles or Alex wear? Looking at those measurements I would guess XL?

They are allways a good indicator for my size.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

for me, what size does @AdamJ wear? or is it more of a dress for him? :P :P
"Loyalty is a two way street. If i'm asking for it from you, then you're getting it from me."
- Harvey Specter

Online AdamJ

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 04:01:26 pm by Alex »
The devil is in the detail..

Online AdamJ

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
@louisbosco Medium for me. Might be a bit baggy on you though   :P

Offline louisbosco

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
might just stick with Small and not go back to dressing like a hip-hop star then..  :'(
"Loyalty is a two way street. If i'm asking for it from you, then you're getting it from me."
- Harvey Specter

Offline manufc10

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
Great news here.  The extra length makes these workable for me. Thanks crew.  Not to nitpick, but smaller diameter sleeves would be another helpful tweak.  I have fairly muscular arms and still find many of the tees very loose in the arm. I have heard others echo the same feeling.  A more fitted sleeve looks nice on a tee, in my opinion. Regardless, I am ordering this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Completely agree with this. 

Offline Jordonf9

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
Man...I can almost never buy IH shirts anymore, I need a 30"+ length for my body, sucks...I wanted the olive.

Online neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
I’m revising my earlier statement after comparing dims. I go L in the regular IHT-1610. I’m going M in these.

Offline Stuart.T

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!! finally an IH tee that should work for my torso. I'm thinking XL in these. I have always work 44/xl in The Flat Head tees, which start at 22inch P2P, but stretch to around 23 ish with a stretch and wear. They fit me spot on across the shoulders and body, but shorten wish numerous washes. These should remedy those issues. Ordering soon.

Offline Matty123

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
There is some variance in the sizing so please do contact us or add a note to your order if you would like us to look for specific dimensions - within reason of course   :)

What’s the largest PTP that you have?
Maybe so. Maybe not

Online AdamJ

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
@Matty123 If you send an email to one of the guys or iron heart inboxes we'll take a look for you.