See product in shop
Hi, Guest

Author Topic: IHSH-247-IND - 9oz Selvedge Flannel Check Western Shirt – Indigo/Dark Indigo  (Read 1994 times)

Offline AdamC

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
IHSH-247-IND - 9oz Selvedge Flannel Check Western Shirt – Indigo/Dark Indigo

Our western shirt in a substantial 9oz unbrushed selvedge indigo/dark indigo flannel check, constructed with the usual great attention to detail, including double-needle chain stitch, and furnished with Iron Heart logo'd black Permex snaps.

Please note the product name has been changed from IHSH-247-IDI to IHSH-247-IND for simplicity.

XS - 4XL

USD350

Available on Friday 8th May at 16:00GMT

"1-.jpg"

"1--5.jpg"

Complete this form if you would like to be updated when they go live
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 02:02:46 pm by Giles »

Offline AdamC

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
Re: IHSH-247-IND - Check Western Shirt – Indigo
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2020, 11:53:44 am »
"Screenshot 2020-05-07 at 11.38.13.png""Screenshot 2020-05-07 at 11.38.23.png"

Offline Steve

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
Re: IHSH-247-IND - Check Western Shirt – Indigo
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2020, 04:34:28 pm »
Sam wears L

"1-0076.jpg"

AJ wears M

Alex, Adam and Giles wear XL

You can view staff vitals here.

Offline FurattoHeddo

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
So essentially the difference between this one and the IHSH-219 is the weight and the lack of selvedge detail?
"Don't ever be sorry"

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
It is selvedge, see 1st para 1st post.

Having said that, I will update the title to reflect that.

It's the same weight as last years, we think that Haraki guessed 10oz when we asked him and subsequently found out for sure....

But most importantly both yarns are indigo dyed, so will fade.  The dark yarn in last year's version was black not indigo....
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 02:06:53 pm by Giles »
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline Alex

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
Pimped...

"IMG_5871 2.JPG"
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile

Offline LewisStonehouse

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile
Waiting on one of these in large (had to send a medium back, lockdown has done nothing for my figure) - will share some pics when it arrives!

Offline louisbosco

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
"Loyalty is a two way street. If i'm asking for it from you, then you're getting it from me."
- Harvey Specter

Offline GC

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
The weight, fit and comfort of this shirt is so good. It’s one for the archives, and a western colour way I’ve adorned since my interest in IH began. My L is snug, and now fits beautifully, but I’m concerned if it shrinks a smidge I’ll wish I nabbed an XL as the increase P2P is not huge and still within my current IH wardrobe of great fitting shirts.
Insta @eaudepetroleum

Offline Mickey GT

• Raw and Unwashed
    • View Profile
The weight, fit and comfort of this shirt is so good. It’s one for the archives, and a western colour way I’ve adorned since my interest in IH began. My L is snug, and now fits beautifully, but I’m concerned if it shrinks a smidge I’ll wish I nabbed an XL as the increase P2P is not huge and still within my current IH wardrobe of great fitting shirts.

Same here. But because this shirt is one-washed, only minimal, if any, shrinkage should occur. You should stretch the shirt by hand when it comes out of the washing machine. I recommend hand washing or soaking in cold water, hang dry only. Anyway, you are totally right: weight, fabric and fit are VERY cool! Love this shirt already!

Offline neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
I have last years iteration of this and the material has a little give in it. It tightens up meaningfully with a wash but stretches out again either through wear or with a gentle tug on the seams, as mentioned above. 

Offline GC

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
Thanks for the great feedback @Mickey GT @neph93 appreciated as always.

I couldn't help but double check, so have an XL coming now for comparison. I'll then know immediately if a slightly more generous fit is for me. I really want this piece to remain on my clothes rail for many years to come, it is that good.
Insta @eaudepetroleum