Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Trophy Clothing - Workers Logo OD Pocket Tee - Mustard  (Read 376 times)

Offline Chesson

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
Trophy Clothing - Workers Logo OD Pocket Tee - Mustard
« on: September 25, 2020, 09:52:06 pm »
Trophy Clothing - Workers Logo OD Pocket Tee - Mustard

This long-sleeved t-shirt uses fabric sewn on a machine usually set up to weave a thicker fabric for sweatshirts, the Workers Logo OD Pocket Tee from Trophy Clothing offers a unique feeling fabric that provides durability with comfort. The unique texture in the Tenjiku knitted fabric is achieved using 20 single yarns on the face of the fabric and 30 on the reverse. The left and right yarns are then alternately exchanged at regular intervals during construction to alleviate any skew that may occur after the garment has been washed.

Available in three colours, the natural colourway is as the name suggests; the cotton yarn in its raw state, completely un-dyed. The gun black and mustard options are sulphur dyed, a method that will cause the tee to age and fade uniquely with the wearer’s lifestyle.

The “Workers Logo” motif draws inspiration from logos used at the height of American workwear production, which are all a play on the original Levi’s logo of the 19th century where the logo showed two horses pulling apart a pair of jeans.

120USD

AVAILABLE ONLINE NOW

"Trophy Clothing Workers Logo Pocket Tee - Mustard-1.jpg"

"Trophy Clothing Workers Logo Pocket Tee - Mustard-5.jpg"

IG: @alexchesson_

Offline Seul

• 見習いボス
  • 10 years of eejicy.
    • View Profile
Re: Trophy Clothing - Workers Logo OD Pocket Tee - Mustard
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2020, 10:46:12 am »
Ordered. I'm so in love with my mocha/ olive striped Trophy tee that I couldn't resist this...

Offline Chesson

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2020, 02:52:38 pm »
Solid choice here @Seul

The colour on this tee is great, the other thing I really love about it is the ribbing on the cuffs!

Offline motojobobo

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2020, 03:05:51 pm »
Lovely tee and perfect color. I’m still debating whether I can live with the logo on the back...I usually favor logo-less (or subtle) clothing.
The journey is the objective.

Offline Seul

• 見習いボス
  • 10 years of eejicy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2020, 03:58:37 pm »
I'm usually the same, moto... But I don't mind an elaborate print on a tee if I like the brand... And this'un is particularly well done imo...

Offline Chesson

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2020, 10:45:15 am »
I'm with you @Seul on this. If I like the brand I don't mind branding at all, its even better when there is a story behind it.

@motojobobo Next season we have more blank options in the long sleeve and short sleeve options from Trophy. We know not everybody is a fan of printed garments so hopefully, something takes your liking then!

Offline motojobobo

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2020, 07:43:01 pm »
Thanks for your comments @Seul and @Chesson . Glad to hear no-prints are in our future! I’ll queue up right now for them.
The journey is the objective.