Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Ladies Sizing - Iron Heart Products Available  (Read 665 times)

Online Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
Re: Ladies Sizing - Iron Heart Products Available
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2020, 07:29:49 am »
We should have the IHSH-260-PPL here today.  @AdamC or one of the boys will confirm measurements when it arrives....
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline dj

• The Unwoven
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2020, 07:41:26 am »
Haha. No worries you have plenty of time. If this item is in the UK you can order it right away. If it needs to be ordered from Japan, I can honestly say I’ve never had to wait more than 2 weeks. Depends on your location tho. Be sure to check with the crew with what’s available.

Am I right in thinking that the ladies sizes are just smaller versions of the standard garments, as opposed to being cut differently for female body shape?

Online Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2020, 08:07:09 am »
The length is proportionately shorter.  Take a look at the chart above.
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline dj

• The Unwoven
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2020, 10:56:33 am »
After sneaking around my wife’s wardrobe I have done a little measuring and taking an average of an x small filson men’s shirt , medium Filson women’s shirt, a large men’s  pendleton and large women’s  Pendleton that she wears.  It appears she is somewhere between a l or xl men’s purple from IH. There isn’t much between all of the shirts them, just the women’s shirts have a more accentuated waist, the shortest sleeves are on the Pendleton men’s shirt.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 10:59:03 am by dj »

Offline AdamC

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2020, 05:51:15 pm »
Ladies small shirt measures as follows, any takers DM me:

Shoulders - 14.1"
Length - 23.2"
P2P - 17.1"
Waist - 16.3"
Opening - 16.9"