See product in shop
Hi, Guest

Author Topic: IHSW-41 - 12oz Heavyweight Loopwheel Fleece Lined Zip Up Hoodie - Marl Grey or M  (Read 4224 times)

Offline DrPat

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
Future iterations are being made with a longer body than the current ones. This makes sense for IH as most people want them that way. I like the current ones better, but accept that I’m in the minority.

I somehow missed the discussion about the new fit.  Will the hood shape also be changed?  If I wear the hood on the current model it pulls up the shoulders a lot.

Offline adam313

• 啓蒙家
  • Everyday Evolution
    • View Profile
I size up to (L) to get a bigger hood. Not ideal for you obviously. But the bigger hoods are definitely nice and comfy
Waiting for the time when I can finally say, that this has all been wonderful, but now I’m on my way...Phish

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
No, not on the hoodies....
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline Alex_24

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
Be afraid, very afraid.  In FW21, we are releasing 18 versions of 14oz sweats.....
This is fantastic news! Looking forward to the fall

Online neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
I’m six foot but have long top half and short legs. The long hoodies accentuate that while the shirt ones mitigate it visually. I also dig that they work better under type III’s and vests, and the late 70’s/early 80’s vibe that shorter tops have.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 08:16:18 pm by neph93 »
Get ahead, go figure, go ahead and pull the trigger,
Everything under the gun.