See product in shop
Hi, Guest

Author Topic: IH-777-SST - 21oz Shinayaka Selvedge Denim - Super Slim Tapered - Indigo  (Read 3402 times)

Offline Nskelton

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
Late March according to the release, is this week late March yet or waiting another weekend?
IH-555-01od
IH-666-SST
IH-777XHSbb
IHSH-247-RED
IHSH-277-IND

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
We have not been told they are ready yet, so late March has probably mutated into some time in April.....
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline DrPat

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
Will these be able to be repaired via darning?  I know that some people doing such repairs only work on 100% cotton.

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
It's 1%, as far as we're concerned it may as well be 100% cotton....What other people think, I have no idea....
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline Alex

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
These will go live at 1600BST on Friday 9th April

Offline Alex

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
STOCKISTS

Iron Heart UK

INDONESIA
Denim House

MEXICO
Silver Deer

SWITZERLAND
VMC

Offline Alex

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile

Offline Nskelton

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
Summer jeans! I think these will give my xhsbb and overdyed a break.
IH-555-01od
IH-666-SST
IH-777XHSbb
IHSH-247-RED
IHSH-277-IND

Offline AdamC

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile

Offline Jcourt

• The Unwoven
    • View Profile
My pocketbook was hoping the sizing wouldn't work out on these. Alas, it loses out again!  :D

Offline AdamJ

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
Johnny is wearing Tag 33

"DSC_5760.jpg"
The devil is in the detail..

Offline AdamJ

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
The devil is in the detail..

Offline manufc10

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
I think it's great that IH is doing this.  I'm a little surprised more vendors didn't jump on these but maybe they will if the first few runs are successful.  I have a few pairs of Kato 10.5oz stretch selvedge that I wear for the summers here in Phoenix and although I love my 100% cotton selvedge you can't deny the comfort of selvedge denim with a little bit of stretch to it.  It's a very welcome break from "normal" selvedge. 

I plan to grab a pair of these in the not so distant future if they are still available in my size. 

Offline Jimothy

• The Unwoven
    • View Profile
How should I size the waist on these to account for initial stretch / stretch over time? I usually buy a around a size 35 (or slightly smaller -- never bigger) waist knowing it will stretch to about 35.5".

I'd assume that these get at least a little stretch "out of the box" compared to normal denim, but to what degree? And more importantly, can I expect the waist to stretch about .5-1" like normal denim?

Thanks,

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
This is what the product page says:

- The waist will stretch out approximately one inch with wear