Hi, Guest

Author Topic: FS - Iron Heart Melton Wool and Horsehide Varsity Jacket - Tag 40  (Read 523 times)

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
Iron Heart Melton Wool and Horsehide Varsity Jacket - Tag 40

A sample I had made by Simmons Bilt (the Alexander Leathers) a few years ago.  For reasons lost in the mists of time, it never made production.

Heavy Melton wool with horsehide arms and trimming.  Lined with black cotton twill. Wool ribbing at the waist and cuffs with wool ribbed mandarin collar.  Chenille IH patch. No internal pockets.

As new and probably unworn.

Shoulders - 20.5
Length - 25.25
P2P - 23
Length - 26 (incs ribbed cuff)

USD300 250 200 175 to include worldwide shipping.

IMPORTANT - The @Filthy  clause.  PLEASE DO NOT message me trying to haggle. I will ignore these messages. If you think the item is worth less than I'm asking, please feel free to reply to the thread stating your reasons.

"IMG_8405.JPG"

"IMG_2989.JPG"

"IMG_8302.JPG"

"IMG_7817.JPG"
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 11:04:18 am by Giles »
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
Re: FS - Iron Heart Melton Wool and Horsehide Varsity Jacket - Tag 40
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2020, 08:12:47 am »
Price reduction - USD250
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2020, 11:55:15 am »
Price drop - USD200

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2020, 11:04:38 am »
Last price drop.  USD175