Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Sonder Supplies - New Brand Suggestions  (Read 1745 times)

Online spitfiredealer

• 見習いボス
  • The Juice was worth the squeeze
    • View Profile
Re: Sonder Supplies - New Brand Suggestions
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2021, 01:24:30 pm »
perhaps a brand you guys could look at would be Tenderloin don't think I have seen it sold over here

Offline Cutlasshound

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2021, 01:45:06 pm »
perhaps a brand you guys could look at would be Tenderloin don't think I have seen it sold over here
That is a great shout!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I ain't got time to bleed.

Offline Jordan23

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
Sonder Supplies - New Brand Suggestions
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2021, 04:29:05 pm »
It really is an great idea. I love their stuff.
AE

Offline Appfaff

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
Sonder Supplies - New Brand Suggestions
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2021, 03:22:45 am »
I know a decent amount of people on the forum appreciate repro - and sense a lot of the brands on Sonder’s  more grown up version of “youth culture,” perhaps a true repro offering would be nice.

I always loved Denime but it was always so hard to buy the good stuff. Their loopwheeled stuff is really nice and it’s still pretty tough to get in the states, especially after their restructuring.

I feel some 1947 jeans or even more of their more modern cuts or sweats would work well with the Sonders stuff.

10 bonus points of you could get them to make western sizing again.. I’d love to find so
Etching above a damn 34!!

Offline Alex

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2021, 08:49:58 am »
Tenderloin is a really great shout, Chesson and I had it on our shortlist to go and view last time we were in Japan but ran out of time, and we haven't been able to go back out for so long I had forgotten about them.

I dropped Kuumba an email yesterday too

Offline jordanscollected

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2021, 02:15:23 pm »
@Cutlasshound I'm still eyeing those Poten hats. They seem like they would be a great fit to pair up with Iron Heart. I know SE carries them already, so I'm not sure it fits the desired criteria for Sonder
Minnesota, USA

Offline Appfaff

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2021, 02:42:22 pm »
great reply @jordanscollected - there was a question the other day in the hats thread about where to buy the adjustable ones.. SE only stocks the fitted versions. It "could" work that Sonders stocks the adjustable models so there is not crossover between the two shops. 

Offline Cutlasshound

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2021, 05:40:36 pm »
@Cutlasshound I'm still eyeing those Poten hats. They seem like they would be a great fit to pair up with Iron Heart. I know SE carries them already, so I'm not sure it fits the desired criteria for Sonder
Absolutely! Best bloody caps I have owned.

Sadly though there are already quite a few places in the UK that stock them. The Great Divide, therstore and the5th store and johnsimons are four stores in the UK that can think of off the top of my head

Offline Cutlasshound

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2021, 05:41:49 pm »
great reply @jordanscollected - there was a question the other day in the hats thread about where to buy the adjustable ones.. SE only stocks the fitted versions. It "could" work that Sonders stocks the adjustable models so there is not crossover between the two shops.
The retailers at the post above stock the adjustable ones.

They are fucking amazing caps.

One in IH denim or duck would be absolutely off the chain!

Offline bryaneidins70

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2021, 08:35:05 am »
Greasepoint.
'Fail we may...Sail we must'

Offline Appfaff

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2021, 02:37:37 pm »
What about carrying the whole co.jp line from Possessed Shoe Co?

I love the high top offerings and the price points for the silhouettes and quality are fantastic.

And honestly, I know there are a lot of costs involved, but more inline offerings.. like the Saturday Type Fever. I’d love to see what the crew could do with prints on Utilitees (the hands down best tshirts I’ve ever worn), as well as other cut snd sew options and even hoodies.

I’d even love to see some light technical gear like ultra Light weight rip stop cargos with cinch bottoms - and have it all built to the specs that you guys know would work/sell..

In the light technical space, there is such a gap between the major athletic companies and the upper tier stuff like FOG and Stone Island, that its hard to justify.. some companies like REPRESENTCO are doing alright, but they do not compliment the other products like an in-line offering would..

Offline Alex

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2021, 02:48:12 pm »
What about carrying the whole co.jp line from Possessed Shoe Co?
I love the high top offerings and the price points for the silhouettes and quality are fantastic.

Nice idea

And honestly, I know there are a lot of costs involved, but more inline offerings.. like the Saturday Type Fever. I’d love to see what the crew could do with prints on Utilitees (the hands down best tshirts I’ve ever worn), as well as other cut snd sew options and even hoodies.

We have some new Utilitees in the works as I type. We have a couple of indigo varients, a itokuzu 'print' and a new yellow colour way coming in the next few weeks. We are also going to work on more printed tees too.

@Steve is also working on a couple of new STF shirts in new materials

Offline Appfaff

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2021, 02:49:40 pm »
Fantastic news Alex!

Offline Alex

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2021, 02:52:07 pm »
Here are the utilitees samples

The small U on the left chest is made using "itokuzu" or lint/fibres from jeans production in Kojima.
"_IH21610-Edit.jpg"

Offline Alex

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2021, 02:52:43 pm »
Natural Indigo on White Body
"_IH29020-Edit.jpg"