Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Iron Heart 15% Summer Sale - July 2021  (Read 4346 times)

Online Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
Re: Iron Heart 15% Summer Sale - July 2021
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2021, 11:42:32 am »
There will be at some point in the future, yes. It's one of our core cuts/denims...

not within this sale period..😔😔
None of the very recent restocks are on sale, so even if they did restock, they would be excluded I am afraid.....
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline Appfaff

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2021, 06:34:53 pm »
Picked up the IH-728's.

After seeing Adam @Appfaff in his and the 15% off -  it was a no brainer.

DUDE!! Can't wait to see you and @endo rocking these!

Offline sabergirl

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
Iron Heart 15% Summer Sale - July 2021
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2021, 06:46:40 pm »
I made an impulse buy of some 777D. I’d never really inspected the sizing of these, and the measurements looked really good. I have a feeling I’m fixing to be jealous of y’all who grabbed the 728.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Matt

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2021, 07:50:32 pm »
I had no business buying anything since I just bought pants last week and paid extra to exchange the size. 

2 thermal henleys en route.   :-[

Offline motojobobo

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2021, 09:51:33 pm »
I splurged this time…hadn’t bought anything since the epidemic kicked in. Mostly because I pick up whatever iH items I bought at convenient/easy stops (US or Europe) during travel opportunities. Getting stuff delivered home takes so much time and adds about 30 $us dollars/kg, I prefer to do it this way. Sending stuff direct from Gosport to Bolivia would incur super high, extortionary and arbitrary taxes. So much pent up interest was allowed loose late last night as I have a trip in the upcoming weeks.

My first Ignition purchases! black denim pair and thermals in black and white; I think these black jeans will feel way more comfy due to measurements than my 888 superblack, plus they’ll fade gray! And I decided to get my first vest ever…hope I sized ok. Hmmm, a lot of black stuff coming up.

Excited to receive a pair of the olive cargo whipcords and very much look forward to new color pairing opps with them. Someone mentioned pairing them with white tee and black jacket…sounded excellent to me.

The sample khaki chambray in the outlet is precisely my size so that will add some color variety, right? Asked for a snap change, dropping the MOP for the brass rim blanks. Curious how that turns out.

Also nabbed the pair of black chukkas in the outlet…those will see a lot of use on the bike around town. I really wated a second pair of black footwear. 💪🏼💪🏼

Couldn’t resist the temptation of the Cordura Overnight bag…just wish the orange-lined ones were still around…mostly for how much easier spotting small bits inside will be with a bright color.

It was fun doing all that shopping, took me from midnight to 3 am! Thanks to IHUK for such a welcome and opportune sale!
The journey is the objective.

Online dinobarnesberlin

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2021, 06:45:31 am »
Whoa @motojobobo !!
You really were pent up!
Love reading when people go on a splurge like you just did.
You picked up so many items, you will be able to mix and match to your hearts content !

I also felt the need to splurge, but on a smaller scale.

Ive got my first pair of the 634 19L coming, along with the IHSH-295-IB to go with it.

Enjoy the hell out of them!

Offline vaquero357

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2021, 02:36:13 pm »
...spend a buck to save a buck?...hmmm. :-\

...like @Matt I placed an order a week ago right before the discount, ouch, but I had to take advantage of Iron Hearts kindness and paid it forward...bought my son the IHSW-10-BLK and the IH-526PJ to wear over it. He'll love 'em! :)

"When the last light warms the rocks and rattlesnakes unfold, mountain cats will come and drag away the bones" THF

Online dinobarnesberlin

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2021, 02:53:20 pm »
Two classic pieces there @vaquero357 --im sure he will be thrilled.
That 526PJ is so good. just waiting till I can start thrashing mine again when the temps go down.

Offline Matt

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2021, 04:01:53 pm »
Agreed.  Football, fire pit and IH weather can’t come soon enough. 

Offline vaquero357

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2021, 07:38:33 pm »
...here here my brothers! Canada's burning and we're getting their smoke here in Minnesota. :'( Between the heat, humidity and now the smoke autumn can't get here fast enough! ::)
"When the last light warms the rocks and rattlesnakes unfold, mountain cats will come and drag away the bones" THF

Online dinobarnesberlin

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2021, 04:55:50 pm »
Im completely gutted--- both of the items I ordered are not in my size and I ended up cancelling the order.
I thought I figured out the sizing by now but no.
The 63419L that I ordered in a waist 33, taking into account the one inch stretch--turned out to be a much smaller actual size---and the 295 IB shirt I ordered in XL(asking the guys to look for a shorter sleeve length, didn't work out either.
Figures the one time you guys have a sale and I struck out.

Man I was looking forward to getting that stuff this week..

Offline Oaktavia

• 啓蒙家
  • Steady fadin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2021, 06:38:05 pm »
I ordered in XL(asking the guys to look for a shorter sleeve length, didn't work out either.

Bummer dude! Is it only the arms though? Does it fit otherwise?
Instagram- _sleepywizard_

Online dinobarnesberlin

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2021, 06:47:46 pm »
I ordered in XL(asking the guys to look for a shorter sleeve length, didn't work out either.

Bummer dude! Is it only the arms though? Does it fit otherwise?

I thought the rest of the numbers would have worked...wasnt meant to be I guess

Offline Filthy

• 見習いボス
  • Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2021, 12:46:17 am »
"20210804_193246.jpg"

I got my Summer sale stuff today. It was cool, nobody was home so the driver took my package to the Auto parts store near my house so I could get it after work. UPS rules.

Thanks so much for all the hard work to the stubborn crew and thanks Alex and Giles for the discount. I'm going to have to get more of these socks asap. You should totally make some striped socks like the striped shirts. Blua and black stripes please.

Offline vaquero357

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2021, 03:10:02 am »
...nice haul @Filthy!! ;)  I'm still stuck on JC Penney Gold Toe socks but I'm sure one of these days I'll be assimilated. :D