Hi, Guest

Author Topic: REMOVE PLEASE - BOOT Collection John Lofgren Alden Wesco Standard Strange  (Read 869 times)

Offline gily

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile
Selling part of my collection of rare boots, they are in very good condition, some of them used just a couple of times, let me know if you need additional pictures. Accepting Paypal payments as FF or you pay the paypal fee shipping for each pair is $25 all original boxes are included.

1. - Wesco / Standard & Strange Van Cleef III Veg Tan Engineer Boot (size 11.5 E) this are were part of the last build done by wesco for S&S what makes these boots really special is the fact that they were built based on the original model (see the picture of 4 months of wear, they are the same construction as those)  as the toe and heel construction is different than the one being buil, I had to wait more than 30 weeks to have them delivered to me, these boots have been used just a couple of times - $700 SOLD

2. - John Lofgren Engineer Boots size 12 they are in very good condition as you can see on pictures $675

3. - John Lofgren Donkey puncher boots size 11.5 also in very very good condition just used 4 times $800

4. - Alden tanker boot in black shell Cordovan in size 12 B/D (barrie last) if you like Alden then you know these boots are very hard to find, they are the best boots from Alden in my opinion, these boots are in very good condition - $400

5.- Alden plain toe blucher in black shell cordovan size 12 B/D (barrie Last) in very good condition $400 or best offer SOLD

6. - Red Wing Irish setter Moc Toe Gold Russet Sequoia 9875 (size 11.5 D) - this was a limited run that sold out very fast in the US, this model was designed for Japan and was sold in very limited quantities in the US, these are in very good condition, selling for $300

"1.jpg""2.jpg""3.jpg""4.jpg""5.jpg""6.jpg""7.jpg""8.jpg""9.jpg""10.jpg""11.jpg""12.jpg""14.jpg""15.jpg""16.jpg""17.jpg""18.jpg""19.jpg""20.jpg""21.jpg"

"Van-Cleef-III.jpg"

"alden plain.jpg"
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 07:50:50 pm by gily »

Offline spaniarddh

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
Re: FS: BOOT Collection John Lofgren Alden Wesco Standard Strange Red Wing
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2021, 07:09:59 pm »
I don’t want to ask why are you selling this beyond amazing collection, but I can guarantee you that it’s going to sell so well. I’m sorry for having such an average foot (9D-E).

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Offline gily

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2021, 03:01:01 pm »
I don’t want to ask why are you selling this beyond amazing collection, but I can guarantee you that it’s going to sell so well. I’m sorry for having such an average foot (9D-E).

[/Thanks]

Offline gily

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2021, 07:57:42 pm »
Wesco / Standard & Strange Van Cleef III Veg Tan Engineer Boot  just sold, the rest are still available. Thanks for the interest

Offline gily

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2021, 04:53:12 pm »
Alden plain toe shoes sold

Offline gily

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2021, 07:01:12 pm »
Lowering prices

2. - John Lofgren Engineer Boots size 12 they are in very good condition as you can see on pictures $750

4. - Alden tanker boot in black shell Cordovan in size 12 B/D (barrie last) if you like Alden then you know these boots are very hard to find, they are the best boots from Alden in my opinion, these boots are in very good condition - $450

6. - Red Wing Irish setter Moc Toe Gold Russet Sequoia 9875 (size 11.5 D) - this was a limited run that sold out very fast in the US, this model was designed for Japan and was sold in very limited quantities in the US, these are in very good condition, selling for $300

Offline gily

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2021, 07:57:10 pm »
BUMP

Offline gily

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2021, 03:58:11 pm »
Red wing sold, lowering prices on Alden tanker $400 and John Lofgren Engineers $675

Offline gily

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2021, 07:22:40 pm »
BUMP

Offline Smiladon

• Haraki-san Expert
  • Brendan Herrick Otto
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2021, 10:59:35 am »
I will PM you about the tankers.
ig= 6foot7ifitmatters

Offline gily

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2021, 07:50:25 pm »
Tankers sold 3 days ago, I just have the Donkey punchers available but I think Im going to keep them. Please REMOVE Thanks