Hi, Guest

Author Topic: ALL SOLD Strike Gold SG1103EX, Flat Head Flannel, PRPS Jacket  (Read 1922 times)

Offline urbanwoodsman

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
ALL SOLD Strike Gold SG1103EX, Flat Head Flannel, PRPS Jacket
« on: August 26, 2011, 03:25:53 am »
Strike Gold SOLD, PRPS SOLD, FLAT HEAD SOLD

Strike Gold SG1103EX Tag Size 33

Actual measurements BIG style after soaking the bottom half of the legs, NOT the waist.
17.5in waist (35)
36 inseam uncuffed(unhemmed)
9.2in leg opening

I was trying to fit into these(stupid), but they are just too tight. Soaked the legs once and wore them around the house twice to try and see if I could stretch the waist, just not happening, according to the guy that sold me these, they are the heaviest jeans that Self Edge carries and he said they would stretch to fit me, but I just cant get it to happen. I tried them on in teh store and I could almost button the top button, so I thought I would try because I wanted a tight waist. They are $495 retail.

I'm really looking to size up or trade for a similar heavyweight jean with an actual waist size of 36-37.5 depending on whether they have been soaked or not, in almost new condition. I am really sad about not being about to fit in these. They are an amazing pair of jeans and the first pair of heavyweight jeans I have bought. I'm new to the denim game, so take it easy on me.

From Self Edge
   •   23oz Unsanforized Japanese Selvedge Denim
   •   Gold Spark Selvedge Id
   •   Hidden Rivets
   •   Button Fly
   •   Deerskin Leather Tag
   •   Iron Male Rivet - Copper Female Rivet
   •   Straight Fit
The SG1103EX jean is a straight leg fit with a great cut for all body types with a medium rise and a classic fit. This jean is made of a heavy weight denim with a gold spark selvedge id that comes completely loomstate so it's sure to age really well with a high-contrast fade. The jean has a burly feel to it at first due to the rigid denim that comes in it's loomstate form, after a warm water soak the denim opens up a bit and begins to soften with wear.
Due to the abrasive nature of the denim when raw the jean will age faster than most jeans and yield an extremely high contrast fade with normal wear. Strike Gold has gone to the extent of getting custom rivets made which have a male part made of iron and a female piece made of copper. The reason for this is that the male piece will begin to rust over time but the female piece will darken and leaf over time giving the wearer a well rounded aging pattern even on the rivets. Crazy for some, essential for others.

Flat Head Winter Heavy Flannel - Mustard - 42
Actual 21.5in P2P

$275 retail
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=387

This is already rinsed so it wont shrink.

Just looking to size up to 23-25in P2P in a similar flannel.
Otherwise will sell for $150 SOLD or open to other trades.

PRPS Chore Jacket

23in P2P

This is an actual sample I got as part trade for some work I did with PRPS designer, Donwan Harrel.
I wore it maybe once and it was used in the lookbook photoshoot. It's a very nice fall jacket, pretty lightweight. Very nice details.

Will sell for $150 SOLD or trade

Retails for $385 at Atrium NYC

Located in NYC
Can meet in person
http://myworld.ebay.com/futurerpatriarch
Shipping + 4% payal fee

« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 12:47:36 am by urbanwoodsman »

Offline demonito

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
Re: Strike Gold SG1103EX, Flat Head Flannel, PRPS Jacket
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 03:08:21 pm »