Hi, Guest

Author Topic: American Football (NFL)  (Read 142785 times)

Offline Oaktavia

• 啓蒙家
  • Steady fadin'
    • View Profile
Re: American Football (NFL)
« Reply #930 on: September 20, 2021, 08:16:44 pm »
I was just referring to how tough the game was to watch.  I wasn’t really sick.

I do enjoy watching football on MNT as opposed to EST.  Especially since I use the NFL Game Pass which airs the games after they’re over.  It’s great for my 1pm games.  I can watch them at about 2 pm my time.  Night games I can catch on Peacock or Amazon.  I did a free trial of FUBO TV for the Monday Night game.  Anything to avoid cable.

Lmao I read that literally and now I see what you meant.

Does Peacock play live games? I have it on my PS4 but haven't tried it yet.
Instagram- _sleepywizard_

Offline Matt

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: September 20, 2021, 09:02:52 pm »
Sunday Night Football is NBC so you can watch them all of you have the pay version.  $5 per month.  Same way Prime does Thurs Night.  I think all the networks that stream show their games.  CBS and Fox only do local market though. 
« Last Edit: September 20, 2021, 09:04:27 pm by Matt »

Offline Maynard Friedman

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: September 24, 2021, 11:50:39 am »
I think the Jets may be starting to realise that QB wasn’t their problem position that needed fixing…

Offline Jett129

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: September 24, 2021, 12:55:25 pm »
Can’t remember the last time someone used Jets and Realize in the same sentence.

Offline Oaktavia

• 啓蒙家
  • Steady fadin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: September 24, 2021, 01:08:30 pm »
 :D

Offline Matt

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: September 24, 2021, 02:12:26 pm »
You mean like “I realize the Jets are a real football team but…”

I kid.  There but for the grace of God…

Offline Matt

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: September 24, 2021, 02:19:52 pm »
I will never understand why year after year teams play poorly, get an early 1st round pick and use it on a new QB instead of trading it for multiple picks they could use to strengthen their foundational positions.  The winning teams do just fine picking late and even trading away what 1st round picks they do have. 

Actually I do understand. If your team has a shitty GM you may as well just give up before the season starts.  And those college kids always look so happy on draft day.  Deion Sanders should just say “Congratulations kid, you’re rich.  You’ll never win another game but you can buy your mom a house.”   

Offline Oaktavia

• 啓蒙家
  • Steady fadin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: September 24, 2021, 02:21:44 pm »
You’ll never win another game but you can buy your mom a house.”

LMFAO

Offline Oaktavia

• 啓蒙家
  • Steady fadin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: September 26, 2021, 10:16:49 pm »
Truzz

Offline Matt

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: September 27, 2021, 01:57:21 am »
I don’t wanna hear any shit about missed delay of game calls.  Every team gets bad calls once in a while.  The Ravens get their fair share.  That’s football.  66 yards is beast mode.  I’ll take that win any day of the week. 

The last Ravens Lions game on 12/16/13 included a game winning 61 yd FG from Tucker.  I remember this game because I watched it from the maternity room fold out bed on the day my daughter was born.  She was so fucking loud and obnoxious they made her sleep in the nursery because no one on the floor could sleep.  Our pediatrician happened to be there who we knew from our older girl.  He came in after checking on her and said, with a distressed look on his face “Caroline… is not a happy child.”  Update:  she hasn’t changed much. 

Offline Oaktavia

• 啓蒙家
  • Steady fadin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: September 27, 2021, 02:13:12 am »
Haha Tucker man...66 yard FG record holder.

That's an amazing story, thanks for sharing.

Offline 3lli0t

• The Unwoven
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: September 27, 2021, 02:19:51 am »
I don’t wanna hear any shit about missed delay of game calls.  Every team gets bad calls once in a while.  The Ravens get their fair share.  That’s football.  66 yards is beast mode.  I’ll take that win any day of the week. 

The last Ravens Lions game on 12/16/13 included a game winning 61 yd FG from Tucker.  I remember this game because I watched it from the maternity room fold out bed on the day my daughter was born.  She was so fucking loud and obnoxious they made her sleep in the nursery because no one on the floor could sleep.  Our pediatrician happened to be there who we knew from our older girl.  He came in after checking on her and said, with a distressed look on his face “Caroline… is not a happy child.”  Update:  she hasn’t changed much.

Go Ravens! Tucker is the GOAT

Offline Jett129

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: September 27, 2021, 02:23:41 am »
Meanwhile the Rams looked pretty for real today. Hope this works out for Mathew Stafford.

Offline Matt

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: September 27, 2021, 02:34:00 am »
The Rams for sure look legit.  Fortunately we have the season to build up some momentum.  We’ll be in pre playoff mode by the time we meet up.  Or we’ll be done.  Time will tell. 

Offline mclaincausey

• 見習いボス
  • Swerve de Nîmes
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: September 27, 2021, 04:17:39 pm »
I was so pissed when the Saints got jobbed against the Rams, who at that time were not good, resulting in the most unwatchable Super Bowl in history. I believe the Saints would have taken the Patriots and brought another Lombardi to New Orleans.

The Rams do look like a different team now.
Think it, be it.