Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Stuff to Trade  (Read 8028 times)

Offline riffblaster general

• 見習いボス
  • stay on.
    • View Profile
Stuff to Trade
« on: September 16, 2011, 04:27:58 pm »
   As a few of us discussed in the random questions thread I decided I'd just start this thing up and see what happens.   Here is where we post stuff IH and non that we own but don't really wear that often that we'd be open to trading.    We already have a WTB thread so I figure this makes sense as well.   Hopefully this catches on!   

I'll go through the closet in a bit and throw a list up here.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 04:29:14 pm by Giles »
PUT DOWN THAT STARBUCKS, PICK UP THAT GNARBUCKS!!

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff to Trade
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 04:29:55 pm »
Riff, I changed the title.  I thought that Trade lists was a little ambiguous......
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline riffblaster general

• 見習いボス
  • stay on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 04:34:02 pm »
works for me!
PUT DOWN THAT STARBUCKS, PICK UP THAT GNARBUCKS!!

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 04:35:55 pm »
I've also created its own board, so we can set up multiple threads, which I think will make it easier to navigate/find stuff.
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2011, 04:45:13 pm »
Please start a new thread with stuff you want to trade.  This will make it easier for people to see what is being traded.  G